NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 Predator

Love it....this is the real deal.
Tankman outdid himself. Can't wait to see some in hand pictures of the production piece.

This Predator, next to NECA 1/4 Alien....what a display!

right now im leaning towards open mouth but if that helmet lights up i may have to switch.

Love it!!!! Will probably get the open mouth version.

This reminds me... the pics at ToyFair... was the Pred 1 and Elder 18 inches? If so... Elder might be the next release.

Wow, missed alot today at work, haha. It will probably be the closed mouth version for me, I already have the ultimate masked and open mouthed 1/4 scale Pred with my SS EX maquette.

Wow, missed alot today at work, haha. It will probably be the closed mouth version for me, I already have the ultimate masked and open mouthed 1/4 scale Pred with my SS EX maquette.
good point. but i got rid of mine so i'm getting all 3 of these. besides, this one has a much more accurate (and removable) backpack/cannon than the maquette. plus these are dirt cheap and i have the space, so why not.
This reminds me... the pics at ToyFair... was the Pred 1 and Elder 18 inches? If so... Elder might be the next release.
no they were more like 14" or 15". they were two-ups. and Elder probably won't be the next release, we're lucky to get this one.

At least one of the biggest paint issues on the smaller one is solved: the netting.

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking.

In fact, now that I think about it, the only thing with the paint I don't like on the 7inch is the netting. Now that that's out of the way, this has potential to be almost perfect.

good point. but i got rid of mine so i'm getting all 3 of these. besides, this one has a much more accurate (and removable) backpack/cannon than the maquette. plus these are dirt cheap and i have the space, so why not.

Maybe I should get an extra just so I can put the more accurate scale canon on the maquette.:)

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking.

In fact, now that I think about it, the only thing with the paint I don't like on the 7inch is the netting. Now that that's out of the way, this has potential to be almost perfect.

We're spending more money on this guy and it will have a nice paint job. I've held the prototype in hand and the geek in me went through the roof. Seeing it so big was a dream come true. The net will be really cool. We have a better factory working on this bad boy. I'm so greedy and want P2 and the Elder big like this. As far as the HT figure goes I'd say to the fans just get both even though this figure will stamp the poor skinny HT into a Predator grave and only cost 75 bucks.

Tankman, in terms of paint aps, do you think we should be safe blind-ordering these online? I just ordered all 3 from BBTS, but I'm worried about them arriving with egregious paint problems. I had to go through a bunch of series 2 Preds just to get them with decent eyes.

I'm very excited about these!

Wow so NECAs actually making this. That's awesome. But by no means is this going to be better than the Hot Toys one. Be for the size and price I'm. Gonna have to pick up a masked and unmasked one of these.

Back