Neca 1/4 Scale Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks fantastic, though I was a tiny bit surprised how small he was at 1/4 scale. I mean, I'm sure all the math works out I guess I just had the impression he'd be larger.

252240_532905870071042_1403433269_n.jpg

Pretty impressive looking. I wish the loin cloth was actual cloth but other than that he looks great.

I actually like the look of Smeagol a bit more but they both look fantastic. I doubt though that I would grab this as I already own the PF but it sure is enticing.

Yeah, I just pre-ordered based on those pics. It's a great depiction.

He looks fantastic, though I was a tiny bit surprised how small he was at 1/4 scale. I mean, I'm sure all the math works out I guess I just had the impression he'd be larger.

252240_532905870071042_1403433269_n.jpg

Did people find him at retail? If so where at?

Man this turned out great! Glad to see that he looks true 1/4 and not the standard 18"=1/4. I know they made Legolas before but I hope they make one from The Hobbit as well.

Saw the Gollum/Smeagol's at TRU today. Very nice looking indeed... but a HUGE pass at $79.99.

They seriously think they're gonna sell these little Gollum figures for that? :lol

Did nab those Predator and Prometheus 2 packs tho. Ahhhhh yeah

Yeah totally.. the new 18" Predators (which are much larger and more complexed with accessories & armor) are only $10 more than little Gollum here. Gollum is Tiny in comparison and bare bones in the box with nothing else.

It does look really nice though, props ro NECA for that at least.

Saw the Gollum/Smeagol's at TRU today. Very nice looking indeed... but a HUGE pass at $79.99.

They seriously think they're gonna sell these little Gollum figures for that? :lol

Did nab those Predator and Prometheus 2 packs tho. Ahhhhh yeah

Wow, $80 each at TRU? TRU gets ridiculous with their pricing.

They are $50 a piece at most online stores; plus most online stores sell the set of two for $90.

Back