NECA 1/4 Scale Batman Returns Danny DeVito Penguin Figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple Ref pics for an semi closed umbrella DoggieDoc

umbrella.jpg
umbrella2.jpg

I am getting this new Penguin and Catwoman and they will be my first NECA 1/4 figures. I have the Jakks BvS Batman and am curious are the NECA figures as hollow as other larger scale figures? Or are they heavier and built more like their 7 inch figures?

I am getting this new Penguin and Catwoman and they will be my first NECA 1/4 figures. I have the Jakks BvS Batman and am curious are the NECA figures as hollow as other larger scale figures? Or are they heavier and built more like their 7 inch figures?

I don't own any myself, but I've held their Arkham Knight & BvS Batman figures and they're heavy as heck. I'm 99% sure they're not hollow.

I don't own any myself, but I've held their Arkham Knight & BvS Batman figures and they're heavy as heck. I'm 99% sure they're not hollow.

I can second this. I have 2 of their 1/4 Predators, 2 of their 1/4 Aliens and their 1/4 1989 Batman and all of them are super heavy. Definitely not hollow

Greetings from Germany.. here a few shots of my Penguin repaint, also added some hair but work is still in progress :)

...and repainted the fish to receive a more natural look:

Holy cow, that is awesome! It compliments the outfit NECA chose too. Congrats! :hi5:

People should really jump on the closed umbrella as well. I'm sure they well as soon as DoggieDoc shows off the prototype....

Back