Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Returns Penguin (Danny DeVito)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be kind of annoyed if Mars did give their Penguin priority and got it into the market quickly on back of the disappointment of the Eternal release.

As someone who has ordered the Eternal one, I admit it is mostly due to selfish reasons but it would come across somewhat obnoxious of them to do that especially considering how many other projects they have going and are further into production.

I don't know, I'd be more than happy to get to PO my Mayor Penguin and know that a good one is only months away.

They put out a good Penguin, I will be there for it too. I just think being so clearly reactive to what other companies have done to win a game of one up is not a great look.

I also don't believe they will get this out anytime soon 😀

IMG_2492.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2507.jpeg
    IMG_2507.jpeg
    453.1 KB · Views: 0
If time is quality then I expect all of their figures to be virtually flawless, shrunken down versions of the actors.

Teases Penguin, then puts Biff up for preorder. Never change, Mars. :hammerhead:

If time is quality then I expect all of their figures to be virtually flawless, shrunken down versions of the actors.

Teases Penguin, then puts Biff up for preorder. Never change, Mars. :hammerhead:
Teases Two-Face. Puts Willy Wonka, Alfred AND Biff up for PO

So... they finally printed that render they made back in May. I wonder what got them going?

Since I got stuck with Eternal, I'm a bit relieved to know I'll have plenty of time with it before Mars is ready to PO its version. Looks like at least 9 months to a year before PO and another 9 months at least after that for production.

In the meantime, I would love to see the '66 Penguin from Mars while we're waiting.

That is the weakest tease since.....the last one. Sorry but he has shown nothing about what his potential figure will really be.

As predicted a prototype is still so far away let alone a PO and release.

My modded Eternal Penguin will be getting years of shelf life at this rate.

Back