NECA 1/4 Scale Batman Returns Danny DeVito Penguin Figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think the update sculpt is better than the first one, i just dont get it why they not making the full costum penguin figure with coat on. by the way any news that neca will be making the batman returns as well ?

i think the update sculpt is better than the first one, i just dont get it why they not making the full costum penguin figure with coat on. by the way any news that neca will be making the batman returns as well ?

They are they just haven't had the coat ready yet.

I'll probably get this* waiting for an updated pic with finished coat, hat and umbrella.

*unless Hot Toys blows it out of the water with their version.

The figure looks awesome in person. I thought there was something off about the Keaton and West figures, but this one is pretty perfect. Very tempted, but this scale isn't for me, and I have hope that Hot Toys will one day get around to this one.

This has probably already been asked and this is probably the wrong thread for it, but has there been any mention of a Michele Pfeiffer Catwoman to go with the Penguin?

That new headsculpt looks a lot better. I don't collect 1/4 scale but I'm afraid HT wont give us one until 2020 and I needs me a Devito Penquin. Ill take it like that for the "my nose could be gushing blood" scene.

Now that a 7" Batman figure has come to fruition, I figure we see Penguin get the same treatment some day.

Can't wait for this to go up for order. I want to see what the coat looks like and what umbrella they give him.

I think March 2015 is about the time we'll probably see this released. We'll get one good look at it during Toy Fair with a release a month or so after it. Apparently we won't see anything on Bale Batman until SDCC from a tweet by Randy. I think they'll show off Batman from the Arkham Knight game at Toy Fair and try to have it release around the same time as the game, around June 2015.

I'm wondering what the marvel license will produce. I'm pretty sure a Thor with his helmet/armored arms will be made around the time of Avengers. I really hope they go into the comics for Marvel and get a Magneto made.

New Photo with the coat. Not sure if I like it or not yet..

210izab.jpg

They changed the head again?

This still looks good, but I think I liked the last one more. I need to see more pics/angles to decide.

Damn that looks really good. I can't wait to see what NECA has in store for Toy Fair. I'm guessing we'll see the first shots of Arkham Knight Batman there. Maybe Christopher Reeve's Superman. Hopefully an early prototype of Hulk.

I'm in. I like this new head as much as I liked the first. Sculpt would definitely need repaint when it hits the shelves, but that's pretty minor considering the fantastic over-all sculpt.

Back