NECA 1/4 Scale Batman Returns Danny DeVito Penguin Figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a fan of 1/4 scale... but I'll buy everything from NECA's Batman Returns, and this Penguin looks sooooo good.

Seriously wish Neca would include alternate heads/expressions.
I really liked that smiling sculpt we saw on the first proto.

I like this one too but I prefer the smile between the two.

INCREDIBLE!!!!

Penguin_1-650x.jpg

Penguin_2-1300x-670x1024.jpg

Penguin_3-1300x-678x1024.jpg

Penguin_4-1300x-1024x678.jpg

Penguin_5-1300x-678x1024.jpg

Sallah

Looks great. I hope the production piece comes out looking close to this good. I have the NECA 1/4 Keaton and was a bit disappointed by the paint apps on the face. I thought it looked a bit too flat and toy-like, but the Penguin is so pasty and pale hopefully it won't have the same problem.

At this point... Hot Toys can stick it you know where. 3 years of sitting on the license... and now saying "no plans" for Penguin & Catwoman?

Who needs them. I hope NECA just keeps pumping them out.

Sallah

Oh dear, that sculpt. Such a beautiful beast.

Saved all the photos for reference, in case paint needs tweaking. (yes it's NECA, but who knows?)

At this point... Hot Toys can stick it you know where. 3 years of sitting on the license... and now saying "no plans" for Penguin & Catwoman?

Sallah

I know this is just a prototype so far, but this looks as good if not better than anything Hot Toys would have given us. The sculpt of his face, body costume and tie looks so real it doesn't even appear to be plastic.

Sallah

Any chance of a Catwoman in a near future???

Any chance of a Catwoman in a near future???

With NECA... It wouldn't surprise me at all. They seem to actually know their is demand for Burton-era stuff (as opposed to Hot Toys).

I have no doubt we will see Reeve Superman 1/4 scale displayed at Toy Fair this year with Penguin. I wouldn't be surprised to see 1/4 Returns Batman & Catwoman at next year's.

Sallah

Penguin looks awesome, I like the idea of the real coat. aside from this news neca also announced the 1/4 arkham knight batman!!! so far its a in game image but they are going to make one and they will have a full showing at toy fair.

Penguin looks awesome, I like the idea of the real coat. aside from this news neca also announced the 1/4 arkham knight batman!!! so far its a in game image but they are going to make one and they will have a full showing at toy fair.

Yup, not liking that it's up for order without seeing first how NECA's translated the game character in 18" though, so will just wait for it to be released first, or wait til NECA shows an actual prototype.

**** YOU HOT TOYS FOR NOT DOING THIS!!!! Neca this looks incredible!! My only wish is that you could produce in 7 inch scale! I would love this in my 7 inch collection!!

This came out great, I had no interest in this until those pics, looks even better than the original proto.

That figure looks amazing.no questions .But Randy seriously ... the original head sculpt with that smiled face looked so much better.

Anyway I will buy it.Please make an 1/4 Batman from returns as well.

Back