NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bring on the WOLVERINE...
be10763993bdfd078cf29a1a8b91d681.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bring on the WOLVERINE...
be10763993bdfd078cf29a1a8b91d681.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I have a feeling it's either going to be Punisher or Wolverine we see next in their Marvel comics line up. It makes the most sense.

Every time you share pictures of your Hulk I feel tempted to replace the pants on mine as well, I just don't feel like I could get them to look as great as yours.

He includes 6 different Billy club modes, 33 points of articulation, unmasked head, empty cowl, and 5 interchangeable hands (2 fists, 2 gripping hands, 1 left throwing hand).

I was already really excited for this figure but damn these pictures have me even more hyped up for it.

I've got Doctor Strange coming in the mail, so I decided to start working on some custom shields. I don't have access to a 3D printer or anything like that to do ones similar to Hot Toys or Marvel Legends, but I was looking at the Figuarts Strange and I thought I could just make flat discs.

I plan on printing onto plastic paper like vellum or something. Trouble was I couldn't really find a good effect image save for this green one. I ended up editing it a lot to make it orange with darker and lighter spots. Printed it out on regular paper and it looks good. I'm thinking it will turn out great when I do it for real!

If all goes well with these 2 shields, I'll have a go at the time loop effects.

c590311899bde2706d68930cb479d776.jpg

My review is that the Spidey is ****in' AWESOME! IMG_5661[1].jpg It has a wall hanger built in!I have him resting on a single deck screw and he is holding firm. As a side note he did not come with the pizza, but I had to try out a TMNT slice in his hand!

My review is that the Spidey is ****in' AWESOME! View attachment 388342 It has a wall hanger built in!I have him resting on a single deck screw and he is holding firm. As a side note he did not come with the pizza, but I had to try out a TMNT slice in his hand!
He looks great! Cool to see someone utilizing the wall mount. I thinks it's a great feature, but one I may not use all the time. Does he seem stable on the wall? Any risk of the screw somehow damaging the plastic? Can you easily take him on and off?

The pizza you gave him in a nice touch. I may make him a custom churro or something. [emoji16]

He looks great! Cool to see someone utilizing the wall mount. I thinks it's a great feature, but one I may not use all the time. Does he seem stable on the wall? Any risk of the screw somehow damaging the plastic? Can you easily take him on and off?

The pizza you gave him in a nice touch. I may make him a custom churro or something. [emoji16]

He is really stable on there and as far as I can tell there is no wear or damage to the plastic holding him up. I've taken it off the wall several times to adjust and no visible wear yet. I may be working on a churro and a sandwich for him too :D

Back