NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA just updated their twitter avatar to this.

View attachment 388346
Interesting! If it's a whole new figure I'll most likely pass on it. An accessory pack seems a little more likely; depending on the price I may try to get my hands on it if that's what it is.

Or it could very well be the 1/2 Deadpool they have been working on, which seems the most likely to me.

DT7lpYsXcAAhJyQ.jpg

:rotfl

They never do 1/4 scale accessory packs though right?

It's pretty sick, but I'll stick with the original masked version

Though Randy did say on Twitter that it's not am accessory pack.... it looks cool for sure but I'm not a big enough fan to buy a whole new figure just for a different head and some new accessories.

Well I guess it's just a 1/4 "Ultimate Deadpool" because the original release sold so well.

It's a nifty looking piece but yeah I have no desire to buy this.

https://necaonline.com/2018/01/marvel-classic-14-scale-action-figure-ultimate-deadpool/

"Marvel’s Merc with the Mouth makes history as NECA’s first ever Ultimate quarter scale action figure! Possibly the most skilled mercenary in the world (but definitely the most annoying), Deadpool is the joke-cracking, fourth-wall-breaking, taco-eating funnyman of the cold-blooded killer set.

Ultimate Deadpool stands 18” tall, with over 30 points of articulation for great action poses, and he’s loaded with new accessories. The figure comes with three interchangeable head sculpts, interchangeable hands, and a bounty of weaponry with working holsters and sheaths. The full list of accessories includes: machine gun, assault rifle and pistol, each with a detachable blast effect; katanas; sai; knife; “MR-D” medallion necklace; baseball cap; melted cheese pizza toppings; unicorn; and, of course, a chimichanga.

Comes in new premium packaging."

3acb60ac7885b16de49aa4d848421736.jpg
2bad13db3b393236d3cd4a27a5f6b265.jpg
7bbc500f17a7bea757f43b62f45d1f66.jpg

These are from TH29 over on the Fwoosh Forums.

df2e2ad540a6b3a322e7f6e574892c9a.jpg
368888b6354064ce0af9f8e18bf15556.jpg
5713f1a16f067efdfb324710af62825b.jpg

He just looks incredible. In that second picture you can see the texturing of the lenses and the eyes which I never noticed before. The colors really pop too. NECA has been hitting a lot of QS home runs lately, but this is looking like one of their potential best overall figures to me.

Looks amazing on the wall like that shame the figure is almost ruined by that ridiculous knee joint just look at that silly curve at the knee.

Is he Spiderman man or Mr. Fantastic lol

Looks amazing on the wall like that shame the figure is almost ruined by that ridiculous knee joint just look at that silly curve at the knee.

Is he Spiderman man or Mr. Fantastic lol
I do agree the knees look odd when bent significantly. I can overlook it because the rest of the figure looks great, but yeah it's irritating.

OK, after seeing the full pics of the new deadpool, I might be eating my words and getting this second version. ugh!

I mean the ultimate Deadpool is an obvious crash grab, but to me the extra accessories don't even seem super "Deadpooley" save for the chimichanga, the unmasked head and to an extent the stuffed unicorn. Everything else feels like it's a part of this caricature of Deadpool that we see occasionally.

The regular release is still an excellent figure and is already one of their most fully loaded QS figures.

Im not giving them anymore money for another Deadpool. They should have just made an accessory pack. If I want mine unmasked Ill just put the extra Freddy head on it. lol

Attachments

• DPunmasked1.jpg
    DPunmasked1.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 92
Back