NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want NECA to make a Star Lord. As far as MCU heroes go (outside of the main 4 Avengers), I have wanted Doctor Strange, Spider-Man, Daredevil and Star Lord.

NECA has obviously done two of those, and while not the MCU suit the upcoming Daredevil is comic inspired while still having some more "realistic" elements to the costume. I think it will fit in nicely with the MCU figures.

But man, I love the Guardians of the Galaxy and while I think it's a pipe dream to get the entire team, Star Lord feels like the most likely to me and I think he could stand well on his own without the need to make the rest. He just feels like he would fit into the line well. If they did him, his Vol 2 jacket would probably work better for a NECA figure and wouldn't limit articulation as much compared to the trench coat.
df2bcbfce0936aedf8ad46aea73a3c1d.jpg

And of course it would be totally foolish of Neca to drop the ball on producing a 1/4 scale BP!
d97165bbf6561a35c96b31392199c11f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ant-Man to me (while not desired as much personally) seemed like a no brainer because they could capitalize on 1/4 and 1/12 collectors. It would be a great way to introduce 1/12 collectors to the line, and perhaps down the line they would buy more 1/4 figures.

Seems like a great business move and everybody wins. I've even seen collectors that don't collect 1/4 saying that they wish NECA would do Ant-Man.

Black Panther would be cool as well but so far the character hasn't been as interesting to me as Strange and Star Lord. If they did BP I would still try to get it though haha. Hope they would do his solo movie outfit and not Civil War; overall from what I've seen it looks better.

Ant-Man to me (while not desired as much personally) seemed like a no brainer because they could capitalize on 1/4 and 1/12 collectors. It would be a great way to introduce 1/12 collectors to the line, and perhaps down the line they would buy more 1/4 figures.

Seems like a great business move and everybody wins. I've even seen collectors that don't collect 1/4 saying that they wish NECA would do Ant-Man.

Black Panther would be cool as well but so far the character hasn't been as interesting to me as Strange and Star Lord. If they did BP I would still try to get it though haha. Hope they would do his solo movie outfit and not Civil War; overall from what I've seen it looks better.
I'm just as excited as most to see awesome Marvel superheroes get their just do on the big screen. However there's still a large gap for collectors choices for Quarter scale figures. Marvel 1/12 and 1/6 core characters and beyond are plentiful; MCU and comic based. So that leaves one comany that has consistently created 1/4 scale action figures to step up their game and fill the void. I'm glad as anyone who buys the MCU based figures but my roots are planted in the comicbook mythology of the Marvel universe. So it just makes since that Neca or whoever decides to continue producing 1/4 scale action figures, to think with both sides of their brain; by producing the core staple of Comic and MCU characters. Other toy and collectable companies are making a killing with that simple idea. Give the people what they want. Numbers don't lie Antman ,Blk Panther and Guardians of the galaxy = $$$$ CHA CHING....Plus a whole lotta satisfied fan boys/girls!
Sincerely

ed3b52181dcf4326f767caae800f213f.jpg

I picked up my Dr. Strange today. I have to say, wasn't expecting much but I am impressed!! Probably the best 1/4 Marvel figure so far from NECA.
Dr Strange has ankle rockers, the detail on the cloak is amazing and there's wires inside for posing and holding on to the figure.

Great pics!

Looks like NECA knocked this one out! If I collected 1/4 MCU, I’d be all over this.

It was included with the figure.. hidden in the bottom of the packaging...wow Neca really

Seriously? Wow, on one hand it's a cool surprise and I'm thrilled to hear he has some kind of effect. But on the other hand, I have no idea why they wouldn't advertise it as it's pretty essential no?

Is there only 1 or do you get 2? Is it good quality or does it feel like an after thought?

Seriously? Wow, on one hand it's a cool surprise and I'm thrilled to hear he has some kind of effect. But on the other hand, I have no idea why they wouldn't advertise it as it's pretty essential no?

Is there only 1 or do you get 2? Is it good quality or does it feel like an after thought?
Just having fun with it bro!

Just having fun with it bro!

Yea just for the fun of it... No Neca didnt include magiic projectiles or fisted hands,for that matter "Bumpkus"...I had a friend print out a 3D test shot of a Dr .Strange like projectile. Working on geting a few, until then just enjoying the Cloak which highlights the figure.

After originally being projected to release in August, Daredevil finally has an official shipping date of February 5th.

Keep in mind that next week on the 15th, Spider-Man also begins shipping!

Back