NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

I'm actually happy it doesn't look like Helmsworth. Based on the pics it just looks like a stern Thor.

Am I seeing thing or does the hair look different on both figures? The one in the package looks different to the unwraped one.
Nevertheless, I love the figure. I'm still fulming about the fact that Sideshow haven't released collectibles for Thor The Dark World. There are one thousand Iron Mens, 500 Cap Americas and 2 Thor Statues, 1 Bust and 1 Destroyer. I hate it!!!!

qy2uqydy.jpg

Close up of the head sculpt. Whay do you guys think??

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 via tapatalk

Can't see any Hemsworth in there, I know folks thought Iron Man wasn't great but you could tell it was supposed
to be RDJ but this looks generic.

He looks better from a distance than up close. Honesty, I haven't been too impressed with any of Neca's 1/4 head sculpts lately.

Keaton and West Batman look great, even Keaton with mask off, Thor just doesn't measure up.

Well, I don't see Hemsworth too much, but it's a good Thor. The costume looks well detailed and pretty nice. Look forward to seeing him in hand.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

y8azuved.jpg

Another picture. I really liked the costume. The head sculpt is decent for a more generic Thor. I will probably buy it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 via tapatalk

I'm chomping at the bit to see some size comparisons next to Iron Man, Cap or MoS!

Back