NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

Picked one up too!! Nice figure!! Seller had 2 more after I bought mine around 2:30 pm! $70 each! Was tempted to get cap! but didn't! If it was a comic version, I would have picked him up!!

Bah....which seller was it? Probably hard to say, as they don't exactly have names on their booths. :)

Bah....which seller was it? Probably hard to say, as they don't exactly have names on their booths. :)

found in the 700 asile! Small booth!! Very Nice Lady!! Has several Caps on the shelves!! She brought more from the storage!!

If she had a good number of Nightmare Before Christmas items, that's who I got my Neca Cap from for $70. Know exactly who that is.

If she had a good number of Nightmare Before Christmas items, that's who I got my Neca Cap from for $70. Know exactly who that is.

Think she did! But didn't really pay attention to the NBC figures! Good Luck! and yes she is selling Cap for $70.!

I wonder if any of the vendors are open tomorrow? Doubt it, but we'll be there so I'll have another look. I walked past her booth this afternoon, saw the Caps up on the top shelf, but no IM. So I kept on going. But that was around 3:30. :(

942312_10151361328931910_605674126_n.jpg

no unfortunately that's not mine, it's just a photo that was posted on Facebook. Thought I would share it here. But I'm going to try to do a BD job on this one if and when I can get my hands on one. Heck for $70 I may buy two. Going back there today,but I don't know if any of the regular vendors will be open today.

Yeah ironmann where'd you get the stand? Been looking for one for my Cap.

cofphoto was anyone at Franks today? It would be good to know seeing as how I can't make it there every Saturday at times.

Back