NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

Anyone able to take a picture of iron man next to a 1/4 enterbay?

There was only one booth open at F&S today, the one right across from the entrance to Famcon. Seriously considering going back next weekend though just to see if I can score IM for $70.

There was only one booth open at F&S today, the one right across from the entrance to Famcon. Seriously considering going back next weekend though just to see if I can score IM for $70.

if you go and its there can you you pick one up for me..

I saw it there as well. I was super excited to find it, but then I looked at it up close and was disappointed with the paint.

Should of snagged it, could of flipped it.

If I go back, I'll post here and would be happy to pick one up for anyone as long as it isn't too much trouble getting it to you. Where are you?

If I go back, I'll post here and would be happy to pick one up for anyone as long as it isn't too much trouble getting it to you. Where are you?

Live in zip 94066

Close to San Francisco. In California not far away..

It's time to battle damage!
attachment.php

Hey GOOD LUCK with the BD Ironmann!Personally i wouldn't of went that route in creating the battle damage but who cares as long as your HAPPY with the end result!Can't wait to see some more PICS!^_^

Man I hope my cornerstorecomic order comes soon. I wont battle damage him but I might try painting him if I don't like how the colors look.

Well, I'll be in New Mexico on Wednesday and it's looking likely that I won't be able to go up to F&S on Saturday. Will try to get up there soon if I can. It's almost 2 hours each way from where I live.

Just saw ths one at a toy show. Kinda getting annoyed that my order from cornerstorecomics from 2 months ago hasn't been processed as of yet. Only if I knew I fund get it at a show before my would be sent, cheaper no less. Hopefully it will come soon.

Just saw ths one at a toy show. Kinda getting annoyed that my order from cornerstorecomics from 2 months ago hasn't been processed as of yet. Only if I knew I fund get it at a show before my would be sent, cheaper no less. Hopefully it will come soon.

Did they charge your card yet?

Is that ebay ? I think it may have been delayed ti end of june here but I may be wrong.

Forbidden Planet in London have it available for PO at £84.99 plus shipping.. and yeah, I think they moved the shipping date back from the beginning of the month, to the end of June.
:gah:

Forbidden Planet in London have it available for PO at £84.99 plus shipping.. and yeah, I think they moved the shipping date back from the beginning of the month, to the end of June.
:gah:

Sucks. Its around the same price on ebay and one selller is letting you buy without paying until they have stock. Pretty good.

Back