NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

And it will be epic and it will compete the Avengers Trio - I know you all hate to hear it, but Hulk was never a priority for me

BLASPHEMY I know...

Looks like cornerstore comics just charged my card so hopefully that means Iron man should be shipped soon.

And it will be epic and it will compete the Avengers Trio - I know you all hate to hear it, but Hulk was never a priority for me

BLASPHEMY I know...

tumblr_mawq9yyomb1rp500mo1_r1_500.gif

Almost ordered one when they were $99.99 still. I was at the last page of the checkout and I decided it was a door I didn't want to open. Lego, Minimates, Hasbro 4", 6", and Hot Toys are probably enough versions of the Avengers to own. I really don't need to be buying 18" versions. But knowing me, I will end up with them eventually anyways. Aragorn and Legolas are the only 18" Neca figures I own, and they've been in storage for ages.

Really? Just left there and didn't see one today. I got my Cap there for $70 awhile back. Congrats!

Really? Just left there and didn't see one today. I got my Cap there for $70 awhile back. Congrats!

Seller had 100 ironman figures and started selling them at 9am today but got sold out at around 12pm.

Back