NECA 1/4 Gort Predator!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
meh, i'm getting one. it'll be pretty cheap, it'll look cool with my other 3, and it's my favorite bio in the whole franchise. and i'm gonna swap the new hand and trophy spine onto my helmeted figure. plus, the more NECA sells, the more they'll be inclined to do more big preds.

:exactly: :goodpost:

For people complaining about the torn netting... just buy a roll of black thin thread, tie the net together from the opposite holes. The threads are thin I can't even notice the difference.

stock-photo-black-thin-thread-24826141.jpg

Considering the time constraint I'm not surprised they went the way of only changing the Bio and adding in a skull/vertebrae. I am all for it and will happily add it to my collection right next to my other 2. And as for scale, they fit in great with the 1/4th scale Alien. And as long as they keep the same scale with all of the Predators then that is fine with me.

I got an email from Amoktime that says they'll be getting this next week! I know where $80.00 of my next paycheck is going.

Ordered mine through CSC because I always use them, but Amok Time has it for $79.99. Just letting the thrifty know!!:wave

I ordered through BBTS. The last Pred I did get from CSC and they were fast. Anyone had any delay issues with BBTS on preorders?

I always use BBTS to order toys because the service quality is good. I also preorded the last Pred set at BBTS. Although the Pred set was delay 2 weeks.

I think BBTS is good for in stock items, but they always seem to be dead last with preorders.

Back