NECA 1/4 Gort Predator!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem. I am surprised at the lack luster interest in this thread, considering there are 3 places that sold out on their pre-orders.:impatient:

That just goes to show you that the collectors on this board constitute a SMALL percentage of actual collectors.

That's also why you see so many "this collectible is better than that collectible" or "NECA sucks because they should have made a 1/4 P2 figure" crap in these threads.

This is a great figure and I'm looking forward to seeing in-hand pics.

That just goes to show you that the collectors on this board constitute a SMALL percentage of actual collectors.

That's also why you see so many "this collectible is better than that collectible" or "NECA sucks because they should have made a 1/4 P2 figure" crap in these threads.

This is a great figure and I'm looking forward to seeing in-hand pics.

Interesting take on this. I am sure your right. I am rather new to this board, and thus far everyone except a notable few have been pretty cool.:peace

I don't take the same stance as most on this board who have critised this release saying that NECA simply reused the left over bodies, and took the cheap way out. I see this new release as the "Stan Winston Predator" since this is what the Predator was supposed to look like based on the pre-production photos and Stans original suit/ mask design, and the first NECA 1:4 release as the "Movie Predator." Therefore in reality you have two different, awesome 1:4 figures!

Last edited:
Interesting take on this. I am sure your right. I am rather new to this board, and thus far everyone except a notable few have been pretty cool.:peace

I don't take the same stance as most on this board who have critised this release saying that NECA simply reused the left over bodies, and took the cheap way out. I see this new release as the "Stan Winston Predator" since this is what the Predator was supposed to look like based on the pre-production photos and Stans original suit/ mask design, and the first NECA 1:4 release as the "Movie Predator." Therefore in reality you have two different, awesome 1:4 figures!

:clap:goodpost::clap

The reason I really hate this Gort is Predator in the movie, of course they did that to sell more gorts or something, but, still, that did piss me off a lot

This Pred is non-existent in my part of the world; south-east Asia. I can't find it on pre order or available or whatever with any local retailers. Looks like my only option to get this is from eBay.

This Pred is non-existent in my part of the world; south-east Asia. I can't find it on pre order or available or whatever with any local retailers. Looks like my only option to get this is from eBay.

That sucks! Won't CSC or BBTS ship international? Unless of course the shipping rate is just too high.:dunno

BBTS sold out before AmokTime did. I have a strong vibe that we will be getting more 1/4 scale Predators from NECA since all 5000 of Gort appear to have sold out :yess:.
Alright Hollywood, make sure you have charged batteries in your camera :clap.

BBTS sold out before AmokTime did. I have a strong vibe that we will be getting more 1/4 scale Predators from NECA since all 5000 of Gort appear to have sold out :yess:.
Alright Hollywood, make sure you have charged batteries in your camera :clap.

You got it! Should be here tonight, and I will post some photos once I get home.:impatient:

Find at HK Toysdaily

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

hmmm..........I'm not sure if I dig this one. I wander if the skull trophy can be removed from that hand or if it's glued there??

Here are some quick rough shots: First impression is "Awesome!" The paint is lighter in shades than the first Predator. In my opinion the details in terms of the hands is great. Overall well worth the money.

DSCN2751.jpg

DSCN2752.jpg

DSCN2753.jpg

DSCN2754.jpg

DSCN2760.jpg

DSCN2763.jpg

DSCN2764.jpg

DSCN2766.jpg

DSCN2767.jpg

DSCN2758.jpg

A few more in different light. Sorry all the photos don't do the figure justice, but I have to run out in a few minutes, and wanted to get those of you waiting some photos: ENJOY!

DSCN2775.jpg

DSCN2776.jpg

DSCN2777.jpg

DSCN2779.jpg

DSCN2780.jpg

DSCN2781.jpg

DSCN2782.jpg

DSCN2783.jpg

my small contribution to this thread, really glad i got him. i rushed to pose and take pics of this guy and i just noticed the necklace is crooked. :lol

IMG_3750.jpg

IMG_3745.jpg

IMG_3744.jpg

IMG_3751.jpg

IMG_3754.jpg

Back