NECA 1/4 Gort Predator!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly, Im not doubting that the HT preds will be awesome, but at those prices Im more than happy with NECAs 1/4 preds as well as the smaller preds. In my opinion NECA is more than satisfying the market with there awesome sculpts and great figures. Bring'em on Tankman, cause Im buying sir.

and the problem is that NECA still has said no to P2
so when hot toys releases theirs, a lot of people might buy that one instead, because it might be the only one, sure NECA will still sell their 18 inch P2 if they made it, but I could see NECA getting cold feet :monkey2

That's the one I want next more than anything else. I'd so love to revisit Aliens and Alien. We'd make a way better figure now with much better articulation. The Queen is a must and it will be fun for me because I missed my chance 10 years ago.

Man oh man someday I do want to sculpt that queen.

What happened 10 years ago? Maybe you should start sculpting her as a side project.:wink1:

and the problem is that NECA still has said no to P2
so when hot toys releases theirs, a lot of people might buy that one instead, because it might be the only one, sure NECA will still sell their 18 inch P2 if they made it, but I could see NECA getting cold feet :monkey2

Let's hope for better outcome!!! :pray:

Back