NECA 1/4 Gort Predator!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make that $74.99 at AmokTime...even better :wave. And they say in the email arrival is 18Nov11.

Gortsalesflyer.jpg

Arrival to your door, or to their shop?

I had one at BBTS pre-ordered and canceled. After I thought about it, i dont need another big pred unless it was a P2 or Elder. I'll just save my money and hold out.

Do you see where I repaired the net?

mlnr47.jpg

It is here. I used thin black threads (my dad is a tailor). It is not perfect, but no one really sees it. A lot better compared to a broken net that was very noticeable.

2epld06.jpg

I noticed it without looking at the 2nd picture but you have done a fantastic job. :clap
I think the only reason I noticed it was because the shape is different.
I would really like some of that same cotton you used. Where did you get it from?

Any netting breaks I have don't bother me to be honest. Its the Predator Jungle Hunter. Its netting is gonna get snagged quite a lot with all that jumping from tree to tree.

I noticed it without looking at the 2nd picture but you have done a fantastic job. :clap
I think the only reason I noticed it was because the shape is different.
I would really like some of that same cotton you used. Where did you get it from?

Yes, it shapes differently because I made it too tight. If I correct it to the right length, the shape will look better. If you look at it closely, it pulls in more because it was too tight.

For less than $3, this is the easiest fix I can think of.

Back