NECA 1/4 Gort Predator!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this being advertised as Gort Predator or Original Predator design with Gort mask? I'm worried some buyers will think it's the Gort we saw in Predator 2.

And that's why this thread should have been called "NECA 1/4 P1 with Gort mask", because there is an actual Gort Predator and NECA is making it, but only plans for a 7" figure ATM.

I look at it as a stepping stone towards getting us closer to NECA giving us a P2 Pred.

I'm worried its a stepping stone to them not making a "1/4" P2 if this one tanks due to relatively low interest considering its just a minor variant on the figure we got already which never actually appeared in a film.

I'm worried its a stepping stone to them not making a "1/4" P2 if this one tanks due to relatively low interest considering its just a minor variant on the figure we got already which never actually appeared in a film.

i have no more interest in 19 inch predators unless they make improved , durable , more accurate netting.for them.

So now you have to buy FOUR versions of the P1 for something that should of and could easily of been icluded in 1 figure? Im sticking with my 1 open mouth version. I hope it flops but unfortunately it probably wont.

i have no more interest in 19 inch predators unless they make improved , durable , more accurate netting.for them.
I usually find your posts to be a bit too picky, but I completely agree with you on this.. That (and the seam) really are the biggest problems with these guys, and they need to be fixed.

Price increase is fine, because it would deffinitely be worth it..

well see this is what Im most afraid of,
this is why Im starting to hate this "gort" Variant
well, the amount being made is not much, hopefully some people buy it,but, I don't know... Neca made us pay for 3 figure already, that all it had was a head change, to me this feels like pushing it a little,

My dream come true would be
Pred 2
Elder
Berserker 19 inch
Falconer
Tracker

i know that might never happen but, if they are giving Gort a chance when he was never in any movie, I don't see why they can't make 19 inch Predators, the smaller ones sold well, and that is the trilogy of preds, a lot of people say they like Predators more than Pred 2, so I really don't see why Neca couldn't try to make the 3 preds as well
but like i said, is nothing but a dream of mine

you shouldn't be. First off, this isn't a $200 HT figure, second, how many quality P1/Gort's are out there? This will sell. Guaranteed. Not to mention, when P2 gets done, people may want this figure to bash a P2 Gort.

There is that possibility that it might not do well because it's such an odd choice and one that no one was really asking for but I tend to be a glass is half full kind of person lol.

I pulled the trigger and pre-ordered the Gort, four 19" Preds by Christmas is alright with me.

Tankman, my wallet thanks you for only doing one of these instead of three lol.

There is that possibility that it might not do well because it's such an odd choice and one that no one was really asking for but I tend to be a glass is half full kind of person lol.

I pulled the trigger and pre-ordered the Gort, four 19" Preds by Christmas is alright with me.

Tankman, my wallet thanks you for only doing one of these instead of three lol.

well see i agree about the odd choice, and there is the possibility that some fans don't even know who the heck is he, I mean, I guess it will sell, this is really nerve wracking to tell you the truth, and like I said before, I would have preferred a Berserker than Gort, at least he appears in a movie

It's common knowledge that the Bio was made for P1 before the switch :lecture

169087_10150107141601812_733376811_6481701_3791512_n.jpg

I kind of fear that too but Predator stuff aways sells well for us but there can aways be a stinker. If it were me I'd want this Gort P1 but who knows about the person walking through TRU? Fans need to keep the talk up about the need for P2. I want us to do that one more than anything right now.

you shouldn't be. First off, this isn't a $200 HT figure, second, how many quality P1/Gort's are out there? This will sell. Guaranteed. Not to mention, when P2 gets done, people may want this figure to bash a P2 Gort.

Hell yeah you're thinking what I'm thinking and not only that if the boss never lets us make P2 fans will at least get the best Pred mask ever. Gort mask is so freaking cool. My HT P1 has the HT gort mask on his face and it really looks cool. This gort thing was my idea from the start and as a huge fan I want a P1 with his original mask which is my personal favorite. I can't wait for the first test shots.

I actually just opened my SDCC Gort exclusive and Tankman i gotta say brother, this little pred is freaking amazing. I actually like him better than the original 7" unmasked classic pred. I have all the 7" preds now excluding the variations and I have the 1/4 helmeted classic and a closed mouth on the way and as long as you guys keep pumping out awesome preds I'll keep buying man.

It's common knowledge that the Bio was made for P1 before the switch :lecture

169087_10150107141601812_733376811_6481701_3791512_n.jpg

you think everybody that likes the movies knows this?
you would be surprised what so called "fans" miss on stuff, happens with all movies, a lot of people still ask stupid questions like "Why isn't Michael Myers in halloween 3 Derp :monkey1"

but Im asking for real, is Gort and the bio mask common knowledge?

you think everybody that likes the movies knows this?
you would be surprised what so called "fans" miss on stuff, happens with all movies, a lot of people still ask stupid questions like "Why isn't Michael Myers in halloween 3 Derp :monkey1"

but Im asking for real, is Gort and the bio mask common knowledge?

I would say no...we are the exception. Were nerds who love predator and we research collect figures and statues. Our idea of being a fan is much different than the guy who says hes a fan because he loves the movies, but outside of the movies doesnt collect, research or do anything else involved around predator than say watch the movies.

Hell yeah you're thinking what I'm thinking and not only that if the boss never lets us make P2 fans will at least get the best Pred mask ever. Gort mask is so freaking cool. My HT P1 has the HT gort mask on his face and it really looks cool. This gort thing was my idea from the start and as a huge fan I want a P1 with his original mask which is my personal favorite. I can't wait for the first test shots.

damn it man,
now youre making me wonder if i should want one :monkey4 lol

I would say no...we are the exception. Were nerds who love predator and we research collect figures and statues. Our idea of being a fan is much different than the guy who says hes a fan because he loves the movies, but outside of the movies doesnt collect, research or do anything else involved around predator than say watch the movies.

yeah that's exactly what I was thinking at first, I guess if there are 5000 fans that know about this Bio mask and want it we are good to go,

lets hope for the best

Back