NECA 1/4 Gort Predator!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then what you waiting for? Christmas :)
Open them all up man, that's probably the best bit of collecting

Problem is with three kids opening them up isn't much fun. You can't, well at least I can't, futz with them peacefully. I usually open them up once all the kids are asleep. That sometimes doesn't work 'cause I'm tired and just feel like vegetating.
I did open Gort and Supes. Gort is actually really nice and I'm liking him more then P1. The skull and spine where floating free in the box. No one opened him. The twisty just wasn't tied well.
Supes is great. Posing him is a _____ not wanting to snag the suit.

The more I see these Gort Bio shots, the more I want to get one of these.

Predator74.jpg

This is probably my favorite mask design. The "Gort Predator" is just the city hunter costume with the original jungle hunter mask on it. No color changes on the armor, no skin pattern changes, no new accessories, just a city hunter hero suit with an old mask slapped on. Up until the mask's newfound fame the last year or two, there wasn't ever a "Gort Predator" it was always just the "Gort Mask", since it never adorned a body that was distinctive from others. Then Hot Toys' figure came out and things started getting confused.

I was on the fence on the previous three but the bio sold me on this one. This figure is a beast!

I still love Hot Toys for other reasons, but it would be like comparing apples to oranges. But as a impressive display piece for a much lower price tag,this neca figure gets a high praise.

Dammit! i didnt know about this! i suck! this is a must! its what the P1 almost was! and the added skull is nice. For $70 yes sir!

Dammit! i didnt know about this! i suck! this is a must! its what the P1 almost was! and the added skull is nice. For $70 yes sir!

Almost did not get it but damn its worth it!!!!:hi5:

Just got this guy and I must say Tankman you've done it again my friend!!! Please give us P2 & a whole lost clan! With your sculpt wow that would be something to look forward to!!! 10/10 :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

I still don't undestand why NECA keeps mounting the shoulder armor with plasma caster so high above the figures shoulder . The gap is ridiculous

Back