NECA 1/4 Gort Predator!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He also includes the spine and a extra hand.

but this can`t be called gort predator , the gort have the p2 armour painted silver , and this have the p1 armour , even the body colour looks similar....

the only new the mask....and the spine but 69 dollars for this?bah..

but this can`t be called gort predator , the gort have the p2 armour painted silver , and this have the p1 armour , even the body colour looks similar....

the only new the mask....and the spine but 69 dollars for this?bah..
Gort's Bio mask was originally going to be used for P1..

For many of the die-hard Predator fans, this is an awesome figure.

picture.php

I have no problem with really only having a new head and accessory with this figure. I loved the original version and I also love this new one. Keep them coming NECA!!! The bloody skull is a really cool accessory.

If you didn't even know this, you shouldn't be talking in the first place.

eiii be calm you goldenpump.

the neca predator is wrong , isn´t gort predator , is jungle hunter with gort mask , but not gort predator.

^ He's right though. Regardless of all the angry NECA fans jumping on his ass.

It's the original Predator 1. Not Gort.

Remember guys it is still a toy where talking about, its not something worth getting bent out of shape about. Its a nice figure I wish they had ball joints in the hips to do some dramatic poses!!

Gort's Bio mask was originally going to be used for P1..

For many of the die-hard Predator fans, this is an awesome figure.

Interestingly, the reason why it wasn't selected was because it was deemed too organic and there was concern the audience would think that it was the creatures face. To me, it's still the coolest of the bio helmets.

Wasn't the reason they changed the mask that they thought the detail and complexity of the gort mask would take away from the big face reveal scene at the end?

Interestingly, the reason why it wasn't selected was because it was deemed too organic and there was concern the audience would think that it was the creatures face. To me, it's still the coolest of the bio helmets.

Wasn't the reason they changed the mask that they thought the detail and complexity of the gort mask would take away from the big face reveal scene at the end?
Yep, they thought it resembled the Predator's face too much, and it would take away from the big reveal at the end.

So they changed it into the smooth, sleek P1 Bio that we all know and love..and the original "Gort" Bio was used on a Lost Predator in Predator 2.

Man, I should really open this guy up. I've had him sitting on my living room floor along with Sweeney, Sparrow, Montana, and Supes.:slap

Well, yes and no - not the complexity, nor the confusing it for the creature face...

it's because the face is too reminiscent, too indicative of what the creatures face looked like...too much of a lead in to the reveal - vs the simpler mask which keeps the look of the predator completely enigmatic.

Back