NECA 1/4 Gort Predator!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be VERY careful when it comes to TRU's "pre-order" stuff. I preorder the Ultimate 12 Inch CLU from them back when you never saw them on the shelves. It took them 4 months to ship it, and only after a huge fight with their Corporate Headquarters did they acknowledge that the their order system on pre-orders was based on "projected pieces", not on an order per order basis. Please keep us updated I would like to see if their process as improved since last year.

I pre-ordered the open mouth 1/4 Predator, but they sent me two closed mouth versions instead. They messed up, but it's hard for me to complain.

BigBadToys has this item "in stock" now instead of pre-order status. I guess it is not selling as well as the last three, those were out of stock way before pre-order ended.

Toys R Us still pre-order status.

TRU's site is now listing their dirt cheap Gort as "in stock." Adjust your plans accordingly.

Hey, all. FigureOfTheDay has Gort in-stock for today only, at $74.99 with free shipping. Great deal (better than TRU?) for US buyers, considering how hefty the box is.

TRU has been offering free shipping for Gort all along, so it's not better than TRU at the moment.

I saw 3 of these guys at my local TRU. I already have the closed mouth version and I have the 7 inch Gort version as well. Do you think I should bite and get this guy?

It definitely looks cooler in 18 inch form and it is a special version of the Predator. But I don't know. And it takes up so much room.

Thoughts?

I saw 3 of these guys at my local TRU. I already have the closed mouth version and I have the 7 inch Gort version as well. Do you think I should bite and get this guy?

It definitely looks cooler in 18 inch form and it is a special version of the Predator. But I don't know. And it takes up so much room.

Thoughts?

Only you can decide. Income level? Living space?

Sending mine back its ok just going to stick with the open mouth. Same body diffrent head right?

Here are some I took tonight...

100_2736.jpg

100_2738.jpg

100_2739.jpg

100_2737.jpg

100_2740.jpg

wow man!!!

a pretty brand new predator.....o wait it´s only the mask.:slap

this is worst than hottoys , at least they change the armor.:nono

Not enough diffrence between the first one and this one for me to buy it.

Back