Neca 1/4 BATMAN RETURNS Michelle Pfeiffer CATWOMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, NECA handles the shipping when you order from Toy R Us. It ships from NECA's shipping facility in California. It's not Toys R Us' fault, I believe their distribution shipping centers are in Texas and Ohio.

People keep talking about the stitching not being white on the BD head. They're not suppose to be. By that time they were all dirty. Duh! lol

Yeah her mask was pretty much jacked by the Shreck final encounter..remember she fell right through a greenhouse glass roof and the mask was hand sewn to begin with so I'm sure she didn't make her mask really durable

@SFALAGAS: Cool picture and nice set up, do you have some more pictures of the Cat?

Thanks! My photos don't do The Cat justice so I haven't taken many. Here's a couple of more including one with Sideshow's PF if anyone was interested in seeing them both next to each other.

IMG_8829.jpg
IMG_8835.jpg

Cruuuuuuuuud she looks so good. Has anyone received a shipping notice from BBTS?

Looks like she will display well with the PF. Just waiting on this figure and to get a replacement pf. Ugh...the wait!

The NECA destroys the PF in facial likeness.

The PF is just some random female in a mask while the NECA is MP.

Only the whip is better on the PF.

The PF looks like it has hip joint because of the suit design so it's not even seamless looking.

The likeness on the NECA is streets ahead of that PF, much better when you take into account its lower price to. Looking at pictures the only let down I can see is the whip. Really not impressed with that but someone will probably make a better one soon enough.

The difference between the two is like night and day. It's kinda sad that a $90 figure looks better than a $450 statue...

I don't even think the PF looks bad, it's just that it bears little resemblance to Michelle Pfeiffer.

I don't even think the PF looks bad, it's just that it bears little resemblance to Michelle Pfeiffer.

Agreed, though I also think the PF is just boring.

Sideshow could have used this opportunity to make something that showcases her wild nature, but they chose to have her standing demurely on a rooftop instead. I don't understand it.

Agreed, though I also think the PF is just boring.

Sideshow could have used this opportunity to make something that showcases her wild nature, but they chose to have her standing demurely on a rooftop instead. I don't understand it.

:lol That's true. You'd expect a statue to have a great dynamic pose. I really like the semi action pose SFALAGAS is using for the NECA figure there.

Lmao.
They put her in a museum pose because that is how the Keaton Batman is. They are meant to be companion pieces.

I was kind of underwhelmed, and didn't love the portrait. But in person, she is gorgeous. Might be a favorite for me.

I don't care if it was designed to be a companion piece, it's still an incredibly boring statue that's not true to the character.

This figure, on the other hand, looks fantastic. I can't wait to get it.

Saw that PF at my local comic store the other day. There really is something "boring" about it compared to the NECA version. Or maybe I'm just not a statue person.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What you saw was a statue of some unknown lady dressed up like Catwoman.
True to that and besides the PF is not a true companion piece if it was it would be Returns Batman not 89.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

NECA should be shipping Catwoman to retailers now. How long do you suppose it'll take Calendars.com to get her in and ship?

Back