NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Things change."
Batman-Returns-4-590x335.jpg

Last edited:
Took a few shots... Still love this figure... NECA better make an RETURNS Batman...

10520895_10152662879954346_2533288243515172984_n.jpg

10498720_10152582475069346_7310658111753324601_o.jpg

10499401_10152582475149346_8583280915430327368_o.jpg

Hi Everyone new to the forums and hope I can find some help here with an issue I got.

I got one of the 1/4 Keaton but his leg broke I've read here that some of you have had some accidents with yours too and I feel for you...what I'm getting at is that if any of you is willing to sell some parts from those broken ones.

What I'm looking for specifically is his left leg...mines broke at the knee and would love to get a new leg if possible since NECA has a horrible set of return policies and in order for me to get a new one I would have to return it to the seller or report the seller(I will not sour my relationship with him for this) and get a lazy eye or any other problem new figure I rather just get a new leg from someone else rather than return him of course I will pay for the shipping of the piece, it wont be for free since I don't have the 100+ dollars to hunt another one here in NYC.

So if anyone could help me with this I would truly appreciate this, from you....hope to hear from someone eventually ^_^

Has anyone figured out how to fix the crooked torso? Seems like most if not all figures have the problem. Do we even know how these are assembled, or what's causing the problem? Has anyone taken one apart?

Has anyone figured out how to fix the crooked torso? Seems like most if not all figures have the problem. Do we even know how these are assembled, or what's causing the problem? Has anyone taken one apart?

I dont think mine has it...

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1411351432546.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1411351432546.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 678
  • uploadfromtaptalk1411351514480.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1411351514480.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 671
I dont think mine has it...

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Well, it's impossible to say without having the figure in hand, but it looks to me look yours has it in some shots. It could just be that you accidentally knocked him to the side while posing him, but I definitely see it. It looks like he's thrusting his hips to his left. Again, could just be how he's posed, but that's how mine looked like (that I returned).

I mean, if you think about it, if we were to run an imaginary line down the middle of the figure, it should be symmetrical on both sides, no? Here's what it looks like with the pic you posted:

nz2WpN8.jpg

As you can see, it's nowhere close to being perfectly straight. Might bother some, might not bother others. I didn't even notice it until I had the figure in hand (which I returned). Now, I would love to have one of these that doesn't have this, but the ones I see for sale either have the problem, or the seller is listing using stock photos or they don't open the front flap on the box.

Never really looked at the 1/4 scale figures, was just browsing here some time ago when i stumbled on this Neca 1/4 scale Batman.
Although the Nolan Batman was nice and refreshing this is the real Bats for me.
Just got him today together with the Neca Iron Man, so happy, feeling like a kid on christmas eve!
For the price and the shelf presence these big figures have, unbeatable i think.

Dynamic duo, who needs Robin.. :)
WP_20141011_009.jpg

Now that it seems Neca is working on the Penguin i really hope they do a 1/4 Pfeiffer Catwoman aswell, rrrrr.
And.. hopefully a Joker too.

If someone needs a loose figure with possible missing parts (gun clip and gun), let me know.

Back