NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I'm BATMAN!"

attachment.php

View attachment 70752
View attachment 70753
View attachment 70754
View attachment 70755

Here's my completed West Batman.

Modifications include: repainted face, custom gray spandex suit, new custom bat emblem.
Sorry it took me a while to post pics, but the mods were pretty time consuming since the entire figure had to be disassembled from top to bottom. Also included a pic with my repainted Keaton BM. Hope you guys like it :wave

I can't understand why NECA's belt is so muuuuuuuuuch better than the Hot Toys one.

Not only the color, even the 2 "strips" are in the right position... it's a very simple belt, but not for hot toys I assume.

I will be picking my Batman '89 up in January but did NECA ever release those 1/4 stands they said they would be releasing?

I will be picking my Batman '89 up in January but did NECA ever release those 1/4 stands they said they would be releasing?

Nah no info has been released for the 1/4 stands. Probably get a look at toy fair. Only the 6-7 inch stands are up for preorder. I think a ten pack for $10~.

I got my second batman from gamestop and theres just so much wrong with it. I think someone might have gotten this and decided to return it or something. Hopefully I can exchange for another one.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for all the kind comments, everyone!! Worked hard on that West figure, so I'm pretty proud of it and really glad you all liked it. :hi5:

Nah no info has been released for the 1/4 stands. Probably get a look at toy fair. Only the 6-7 inch stands are up for preorder. I think a ten pack for $10~.

I got my second batman from gamestop and theres just so much wrong with it. I think someone might have gotten this and decided to return it or something. Hopefully I can exchange for another one.

Thanks for the info mate.

Hopefully you get your Bats replaced.

Back