NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, does anybody know what paint color they used on Batman's face? My Keatman has a paint defect where he's got defect paint on his cheek. This really bugs me because this was the one figure I was HYPED for. It's not something you'd notice far away, but close up.
batmandefectface_zps0c2beaeb.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, think I may have to at that price.

I'd get him for that price from Mothers Basement if I used all my Power Points. They have him listed at £84.99 normal price.

Ah i see yeah good price, you might get it next year from MB lol. Sucks having no LCS who stock this, buyin it online runs the risk of cross eyed.

Ah i see yeah good price, you might get it next year from MB lol. Sucks having no LCS who stock this, buyin it online runs the risk of cross eyed.

Yeah, I don't really want to order from MB at all if I can help it. Still waiting on my refund for Selina Kyle. The fact that he'd cost £30 is the only thing tempting me to order from them.

Also the cross eyed thing is worrying me too, I'd like to be able to pick my own out. And the only place I could do that would be the Forbidden Planet in Bristol (if they have him that is!) Suppose I could ask MB to pick me out one that wasn't cross eyed! :lol

Yeah, I don't really want to order from MB at all if I can help it. Still waiting on my refund for Selina Kyle. The fact that he'd cost £30 is the only thing tempting me to order from them.

Also the cross eyed thing is worrying me too, I'd like to be able to pick my own out. And the only place I could do that would be the Forbidden Planet in Bristol (if they have him that is!) Suppose I could ask MB to pick me out one that wasn't cross eyed! :lol

:exactly:

Good call.. I've had a lot of QC issues recently with NECA 1/4 figures and I'm probably going to stop getting them through mail order, as a result.. Forbidden Planet in Bristol is my nearest store as well.. staff there are friendly and its quite a big retail area.. a quick phone call should establish if they have the figure you want, in stock.

Not sure why the online stores in the UK, do not offer the same service as BBTS.. where you pay a surcharge for 'Collectors Grade' and the figure is checked for obvious flaws before shipping.. its a 'No brainer' and I would be happy to pay for that level of service, here in the UK.

Mb have 10% off at the minute too! I got my bats from there and it's perfect.

:exactly:

Good call.. I've had a lot of QC issues recently with NECA 1/4 figures and I'm probably going to stop getting them through mail order, as a result.. Forbidden Planet in Bristol is my nearest store as well.. staff there are friendly and its quite a big retail area.. a quick phone call should establish if they have the figure you want, in stock.

Not sure why the online stores in the UK, do not offer the same service as BBTS.. where you pay a surcharge for 'Collectors Grade' and the figure is checked for obvious flaws before shipping.. its a 'No brainer' and I would be happy to pay for that level of service, here in the UK.

That does sound like a good idea. I'd be up for that.

Mb have 10% off at the minute too! I got my bats from there and it's perfect.

Think I will go on and order one, I'd be stupid not to at £30. But I'll have to wait for MB to finish their 10% sale first as for some reason it won't let me use my Power Points at the same time.

Hey, does anybody know what paint color they used on Batman's face? My Keatman has a paint defect where he's got defect paint on his cheek. This really bugs me because this was the one figure I was HYPED for. It's not something you'd notice far away, but close up.
batmandefectface_zps0c2beaeb.jpg

I think acrylic flesh paint for touch up should work IMO

Did you get a cross eyed version?

That does sound like a good idea. I'd be up for that.

Think I will go on and order one, I'd be stupid not to at £30. But I'll have to wait for MB to finish their 10% sale first as for some reason it won't let me use my Power Points at the same time.

Unfortunately most retail establishments have a policy preventing customers stacking multiple, different, discount offers together on a single purchase.

Are you kidding..Definitely go for it Paramore! Where? I want that price :thud:

The cheapest I've seen in the U.S. Is around $70-80 at GameStop.

From Mothers Basement if I use all the Power Points I've built up. I've decided I'm going for it at that price.

Unfortunately most retail establishments have a policy preventing customers stacking multiple, different, discount offers together on a single purchase.

Yeah thought as much. Just have to wait until the sale has finished.

From Mothers Basement if I use all the Power Points I've built up. I've decided I'm going for it at that price.

Yeah thought as much. Just have to wait until the sale has finished.

Can't wait to see your creative pics , I'd go for this but I have no idea how I can display this in my room and the fact that these 1/4 scale figures have issues standing in place makes it worse. :slap

If only Neca would go back to 1/6 scale :slap

Can't wait to see your creative pics , I'd go for this but I have no idea how I can display this in my room and the fact that these 1/4 scale figures have issues standing in place makes it worse. :slap

If only Neca would go back to 1/6 scale :slap

Thanks Guyver. :1-1:

I haven't really got enough room for another 1/4, it's only because it's Keaton Bats that I'll make room!

Just looked and I can get the West Bats for £18 ($29) if I used all my points on him! :lol

I think acrylic flesh paint for touch up should work IMO

Did you get a cross eyed version?

Idk where I'd get that paint. Tried googling and all it talked about was custom paint mixes.

His other eye does look like it's going cross eyed, but I wouldn't touch it since eyes are difficult.

Back