NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine last night from GameStop and I love it, but there's some black paint smudged on the face. Does anyone have any suggestions for getting it off?
ubaryjaz.jpg

sounds stupid, but get your self a pencil with an eraser and try to softly erase the excess black paint. I've seen this work on Bowen Statues before.

Got mine last night from GameStop and I love it, but there's some black paint smudged on the face. Does anyone have any suggestions for getting it off?
ubaryjaz.jpg

You can also try wetting the end of a wooden toothpick and scraping lightly across the black paint. I've done this many times on dried acrylics that smudged or bled over. There's a good chance if it was overspray or a contact smudge that the black was partially dry before contacting the face and did not adhere well.

Just got mine from gamestop as well and I must say that NECA has just earned themselves a fan. True collecting at this scale gets a bit tricky as far as space is concerned but I'm going to try my best to make it work because this figure, at this price, and at this quality is just fantastic. I'm going to have to pick up the Adam West now. Can't wait to see what they put out next!!

Problem with me is my wide bought it for Christmas and won't let me get it until then. Ugh!! Might have to sneak under the tree and a take a peak.

Problem with me is my wide bought it for Christmas and won't let me get it until then. Ugh!! Might have to sneak under the tree and a take a peak.

My wife got it for christmas for me as well but she let me at it early haha guess she knows that wouldve been too much torture

I ordered a total of 6 from Gamestop. The best deal on the web.

This figure is simply amazing. Honestly, if you're on the fence about buying, take the jump. You will not be disappointed.

Back