Action Figure NECA 1/10 (7") Batman Begins & Arkham City Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My local TRU went from having eighteen Bale Batmen and seven Harleys to both of them being sold out within two weeks. I'm a bit surprised, but I'm sure they'll be back.

Finally my tru in doral got these in, they have about 14 batmans and 14 harleys. i can see batman selling out faster than harley.

if anyof you still need either batman, harley or both, let me know.

NECA 1/10 (7") Batman Begins & Arkham City Harley Quinn

^^^ Thanks for the offer, I'll actually take you up on that if you see a Batman with a decent paint job and it's not too much of a hassle. Went last night and still no Batman but plenty of Harleys, as it's been the past couple weeks.

However!

I was digging around in some random figures stacked up on one of the end caps and came across a Keaton Batman--the first I'd ever seen in the wild. Paint job was surprisingly clean too which was an added bonus. Not a bad consolation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yea, had a Bale in hand at the AA TRU yesterday, put it back down. Can't seem to pull the trigger. I'll get the Harley though next time I see her.

Something that bothered me just as much as the eyes were the points where they attached the cape to the torso. Too far away from ends of the cape I thought. So I removed and reattached it just to test it out. Doing so left a couple of holes in the original stock cape of course, but I was planning on cutting a new one anyhow. After doing this and retouching the eyes, my love for the figure went up even more.

20161205_0707500-1_zpstmglg5jk.jpg

Dang. Your Batman looks great, AnimalMother! Do you have any close-up shots of his eyes?

Yea, had a Bale in hand at the AA TRU yesterday, put it back down. Can't seem to pull the trigger. I'll get the Harley though next time I see her.

I just got back from the Westland TRU and they had two Bales left, but they both had weird eyes. I didn't see any Harleys. Last time I checked, I think the West Oaks store had a couple Harleys left. I'd call first though, they could be gone now.

Last edited:
Went to my TRUs today..only thing new I saw was the Spawn special edition exclusive :pfft:

They didn't even have the price tags for the 7" Bale Bats :slap

Thanks CC! My skills are no where near the level of some of our people here, but in my case I felt any change would be better. Sorry about the crappy lighting

20161209_065551_zpso5vk1jfs.jpg

Thanks CC! My skills are no where near the level of some of our people here, but in my case I felt any change would be better. Sorry about the crappy lighting

20161209_065551_zpso5vk1jfs.jpg
Wow dude his eyes came out great, having the eyes bigger makes him look less crazy eyed. took your idea, took a fine point sharpie and did the same with mines.

IMG_2657.jpg

Thank you BatGuardian. Got my Bale Bats in the mail today and here he is with Neca Joker and Keaton Bats. For the scale these are great figures. Very happy with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as we've seen eerily good paint work on even these small figures, reality is the eyes are so small, you won't really notice on the shelf, it can only really affect zoomed in photographs.

That looks awesome, Animal Mother! I definitely want to try something similar. Even moreso now that I know it's possible.

NECA 1/10 (7") Batman Begins & Arkham City Harley Quinn

Finally, FINALLY found the Bale Batman at a TRU about 30 minutes away that I happened to be near this morning. They must have been freshly out since there were a dozen or so to choose from, I grabbed two of the best painted. Half of them looked pretty rough, at best. My local TRU has never gotten them in as far as I know, so this was a pleasant surprise.

Overall I actually think I like him better than the Harley, but the lack of bicep swivel freaking sucks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back