Action Figure NECA 1/10 (7") Batman Begins & Arkham City Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate to even ask this but I do not have a Toys R Us near me anymore so if anybody would be willing to pick a Bale Batman up for me I would be very grateful. I could give you some extra $ for your troubles. PM me if you would be able to.

Nice! I've now been to 4 TRU's in the last 3 days ever since I heard it was out- all with no luck! Maybe it's just not out in NY yet.

Nice! I've now been to 4 TRU's in the last 3 days ever since I heard it was out- all with no luck! Maybe it's just not out in NY yet.

I don't think they've hit northeast yet, I'm in MA and have hit multiple TRUs the past few days and there isn't even a shelf space anywhere yet. I have seen a lot of boxes being opened, seems like stores around here at least had been sitting on a lot waiting for Black Friday to clear space. I'm glad. Last year they hit on Thanksgiving weekend and were nowhere to be found for weeks after cuz they were sold out.

I don't think they've hit northeast yet, I'm in MA and have hit multiple TRUs the past few days and there isn't even a shelf space anywhere yet. I have seen a lot of boxes being opened, seems like stores around here at least had been sitting on a lot waiting for Black Friday to clear space. I'm glad. Last year they hit on Thanksgiving weekend and were nowhere to be found for weeks after cuz they were sold out.

Thanks! Good to know- I don't feel too bad now. I did see a Keaton one but not sure how great it looked.

Yeah, don't feel bad. What's frustrating is I'm in North FL with one TRU that hasn't gotten them in yet, while I'm reading about people finding them in Miami. Where I'm from in South Florida, I could have checked at least 4 TRU's within driving distance.

Yeah, don't feel bad. What's frustrating is I'm in North FL with one TRU that hasn't gotten them in yet, while I'm reading about people finding them in Miami. Where I'm from in South Florida, I could have checked at least 4 TRU's within driving distance.
yeah so far two of the four TRU's in miami has them, hialeah has four batmans and in kendall has 6 of each batman and harley. the doral store hasn't gotten them and the one by cutler bay don't have any. maybe by next week those stores will stores carrying them.

yeah so far two of the four TRU's in miami has them, hialeah has four batmans and in kendall has 6 of each batman and harley. the doral store hasn't gotten them and the one by cutler bay don't have any. maybe by next week those stores will stores carrying them.

ahhh, like a knife in my heart! lol. Hialeah was one I could drive too, the others being Pembroke Pines, Plantation, and NMB. I'm not too worried, as I've been able to find pretty much easily the other exclusives up here. I'm just always impatient about them :)

ahhh, like a knife in my heart! lol. Hialeah was one I could drive too, the others being Pembroke Pines, Plantation, and NMB. I'm not too worried, as I've been able to find pretty much easily the other exclusives up here. I'm just always impatient about them :)

oh yeah i always tend to find all the good stuff in hialeah, it's my go to store, the kendall one is close to my house and they do have good things but i was surprised they had those figures. i haven't checked pembroke pines yet nor the others as they are too far north for me.

Found him yesterday. The store had about 30 figures total on the pegs and on the shelves in the DC Mattel section. It was really tough finding ones that looked good. Most had horrible, wonky eyes, poorly applied/crooked skin tone on the mouth, warped ears, and/or glossy paint all over the chest and crotch. Looked through all of them before I found the ones I wanted, I'm pretty pleased with the ones I chose.

Once you get it out of the package, it looks a bit better but it's a really stiff figure. The rubbery head doesn't really move, the right shoulder is locked into place, etc. He doesn't have the range the '89 Batman had in the feet, gauntlet forearms, hips, shoulders or head. I gave the two figures I opened a boil bath and popped out the limbs. I fixed the shoulder problem and got the cowl to stay flush against the cape by pushing it farther onto the neck joint and running it under cold water.

It's a pretty good figure once you mess with it a bit, but don't expect it to do anything the 18" QS can do in terms of movement. He's super limited and the least poseable of all the DC/WB NECA figures.

IMG_4501.jpg
IMG_4503.JPGIMG_4504.JPGIMG_4508.jpg
IMG_4510.jpg

Here's my receipt and a UPC for anyone interested that can't find them.

IMG_4482.jpg
IMG_4511.JPG

Would have loved a DeVito Penguin from Returns or 66' Burt Ward Robin, but oh well.

Found him yesterday. The store had about 30 figures total on the pegs and on the shelves in the DC Mattel section. It was really tough finding ones that looked good. Most had horrible, wonky eyes, poorly applied/crooked skin tone on the mouth, warped ears, and/or glossy paint all over the chest and crotch. Looked through all of them before I found the ones I wanted, I'm pretty pleased with the ones I chose.

Once you get it out of the package, it looks a bit better but it's a really stiff figure. The rubbery head doesn't really move, the right shoulder is locked into place, etc. He doesn't have the range the '89 Batman had in the feet, gauntlet forearms, hips, shoulders or head. I gave the two figures I opened a boil bath and popped out the limbs. I fixed the shoulder problem and got the cowl to stay flush against the cape by pushing it farther onto the neck joint and running it under cold water.

It's a pretty good figure once you mess with it a bit, but don't expect it to do anything the 18" QS can do in terms of movement. He's super limited and the least poseable of all the DC/WB NECA figures.

View attachment 307003
View attachment 307004View attachment 307005View attachment 307008
View attachment 307009

Here's my receipt and a UPC for anyone interested that can't find them.

View attachment 307010
View attachment 307011

Would have loved a DeVito Penguin from Returns or 66' Burt Ward Robin, but oh well.

You got four of them :horror

I don't think these will sell out, it's Bale Batman after all

He looks great in those pics, DiFabio. I'm definitely going to mess with mine a bit like you did, the long neck has been bothering me a lot. Do the limbs pop off easily once you boil him? I don't want to break mine somehow.

I've been looking at mine a bit more, and it looks like the actual neck sculpted onto the chestpiece is crooked, as well as the abdomen and crotch. Is there a chance boiling him could fix those problems, too?

Last edited:
I'll definitely try popping some of the stuff off, I was just worried because I've had some past experiences with NECA joints breaking on me.

I tried putting him in some hot water and was able to "unlock" the ball-socket in his torso so his chest & abdomen look sort of seamless now, like in the movie. I'll try posting pics later tonight. My only real problem now is that one of his legs is longer than the other, which I'm guessing can be fixed? And yeah, I was happy that mine's cape actually sat better after getting it wet, too. :lol

Thanks for the tips, it's already helped mine look better.

wow what a difference with the neck, i'm going trying that with mines along with fixing the eyes, thanks for the tip.
i would love to see penguin, 66 robin, catwoman, pretty much all of them.

If you're close, hit up the Bay Plaza TRU in the Bronx, they just got in around 15 Harley's and maybe 20 Batman's. It was my last stop after about 10 stores in NYC so I was incredibly happy to find them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was able to get his body to sit better, and mostly fixed my issue with his legs. I also repainted the center of his belt buckle.

15241373_1223210564420701_3837006063334829780_n.jpg

15202732_1223210597754031_7775918611267481251_n.jpg

15202717_1223210614420696_1608631621016044306_n.jpg

I'm 100% happy with this guy now, apart from slightly sloppy paint on his cowl/eyes and his diaper.

Went to TRU, and it was the usual scene but after reading so many posts about people finding them the last couple days, I refused to believe they didn't get them in yet. Kept wandering around when probably my third trip to the collectors section, I finally noticed there were Neca cases in the overhead shelves. Finally I noticed a Harley case and a Batman case. And thanks to Difabio's receipt, I got the heads up the let them know they should be 20 % off. It was a good day :)

I got the heads up the let them know they should be 20 % off. It was a good day :)

That's why I posted it, glad it helped you out. $15.99 for these is a sweet deal, especially when you consider the $20 Black Series, Marvel Legends, Legacy Power Rangers and Mattel figures.

Back