NCAA College Football 2008!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In all seriousness, we should be much improved. The offense (which was dead last in Division 1 last year) won't be mostly true Freshman and I think Jon Tenuta is going to make the defense even better and more aggressive. Also, our schedule isn't a killer for once.

In all seriousness, we should be much improved. The offense (which was dead last in Division 1 last year) won't be mostly true Freshman and I think Jon Tenuta is going to make the defense even better and more aggressive. Also, our schedule isn't a killer for once.

That's true! Hopefuly you guys can go up the latter and not down it!

Irish are gonna have to do something, they were not good on any level last year. They sould beat Syracuse, Stanford and Washington and better beat Navy lol.

I'm just hoping that the Gators O-line and Defense is a bit more well rounded. Also would be nice to have a good running back in there as well, take some of the weight off of Tebow. Here's to hoping.

I'm just hoping that the Gators O-line and Defense is a bit more well rounded. Also would be nice to have a good running back in there as well, take some of the weight off of Tebow. Here's to hoping.

They better.. most teams have improved from last year (the ones in the running) besides LSU. Tebow won't be able to carry the team again this year.

As far as the SEC.. Tennesee seems to be a strong contender.

If my Buckeyes can't beat USC... I hope at least the finish strong and kick the Illini's butt this year! :banghead

HOKIES!!!!!

TyrodTaylor.jpg

I'd hardly call a 21 - 24 loss (AGAINST A 12-0 TEAM!) getting "killed".

It will be a great season. :rock

The final score wasn't indicative of how the game went. I was pretty pissed I hate KU and was totally pulling for Tech. Also KU wasn't undefeated they lost to Mizzou. :)

Should be a great college season thats for sure.

The final score wasn't indicative of how the game went. I was pretty pissed I hate KU and was totally pulling for Tech. Also KU wasn't undefeated they lost to Mizzou. :)

Should be a great college season thats for sure.

true, i forgot about that last game.

still though, wouldnt call it killed. we did really well for a team with 2 QB's :rotfl

this year though, we shall own. willing to put a hobbit on it. :lol

true, i forgot about that last game.

still though, wouldnt call it killed. we did really well for a team with 2 QB's :rotfl

this year though, we shall own. willing to put a hobbit on it. :lol

They did a good job. Just ticked they lost to Kansas :banghead

I feel pretty good about Mizzou's chances though. Tech should be a fun team to watch as usual.

Samwise!! :rock

Back