NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have no right to make anyone eat crow, after last year when you said you would man up and take your lumps if the Heat lost, you made one post saying you were out. What a joke.

Oh you better believe I'm getting my shovel ready. OKC up 3-2 after all the talk of spurs being unbeatable. Win streaks and records mean nothing unless you win the last game of the season.

You better hope SA wins it all cuz lately you are the biggest ****** in this thread and you'll be eating plenty of crow if the spurs lose. I promise you I'll personally shove it down your throat.

LMAO, oh really? I'll bet you would like to shove something down another man's throat, peeter puffer. I've seen South Beach before, I know who walks those streets...

Who laughed at me when I said okc I in 6. Hi denger. Looks like the streak literally stopped at 20. 2012 THE YEAR OF THE BIG FOLD (LOL)

I want to see what numbers he's going to post to make himself believe this series isn't over.

How's that crow s--- sandwich tasting denger...:lol

Anyways, GG Thunder, much respect for this team to get by Dallas, LA and possibly SA. Can't wait to see this team wallop the Heat. As for the Spurs, they are a great regular season team, they're just not built for the playoffs, much like Dallas and Phoenix teams of the past. OKC vs. the cHeat will be a great NBA Finals as all of America will be rooting against Miami which will be great!

Reminds me of 2007, Rockies on a mean streak winning 21 of 22. When they finally lost it was 4 straight.

Spurs rode their depth all year and that is what has failed them in this series. The only guy off the bench tonight who showed up was Stephen Jackson.

I want to see what numbers he's going to post to make himself believe this series isn't over.

How's that crow s--- sandwich tasting denger...:lol

It's not over, they have to win 4 games not 3. Spurs gotta steal one at home, just one, and it's on to game 7. With that said, the Spurs are looking pretty bad at this point, they had a good run in the 4th but just too much to overcome and the Thunder hit their shots. Manu was great tonight and Parker was pretty good....I'm not gonna post any numbers to make me feel better because I'm legitimately disappointed....Guess we'll see what happens Wednesday. and just for the record Wake, Jstep hasn't really been bragging much about the Spurs compared to me, in fact he seemed doubtful and posted a while ago they aren't made for the playoffs (which i sort disgaree one, WCF is pretty good) but if anyone will be "eating crow" It's me

Oklahoma_City_Thunder.jpg

that was a tough loss tonight, very dissapointed...okc is looking better and better each week.

Okc is a buzzsaw. Hard to contain in a seven game set. durant is a killer. Westbrook relentless. Ibaka, games best shot blocker and weird beard kills it off the bench. Whoever makes it from the west, and it might nit be Miami is dog meat

OKC is one game away from winning the NBA championship. Impressive run by these young guys. Tonight the irrelevance that is the ECF continues.

Okc is a buzzsaw. Hard to contain in a seven game set. durant is a killer. Westbrook relentless. Ibaka, games best shot blocker and weird beard kills it off the bench. Whoever makes it from the west, and it might nit be Miami is dog meat

It's actually cool that Miami is the underdog. Last season people felt that way about Dallas when they played us in the final.

Back