NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think about the absurdity of what your saying. 'Heart' equals dwade's shot to win gm 4 going in?! Pffff. Funny how much 'heart' he had in 06

Nobody in this thread knows squat about basketball... Including me. So let's stop prognosticating and making ridiculous blanket statements about how 'historic' some teams are or how little 'heart' others have... And just let things play out.

After all, Jordan's playoff record was less than stellar until he won it all. Phil Mickelson couldn't win the big one either. Neither could Peyton manning. Until they did.

:lol sorry heart can be measured, We've seen Lebron quit against the Celtics while Clevland and we saw him shell shocked last year when Wade had to put him in his place. That's a lack of heart my friend and that's not even counting how many times he's differed to less talented (and paid) teammates at the end of close games.

There those who work their ass off to win and others who just think it should be handed to them apparently. Lebron squarely falls in the later catagory.

Glad to see this thread back to its normal self.

Still think the Heat win it all... (ducks and hides)

Omg Heat lose again! "Not three, not four not five (playoff failures)"

Put the Heat fans on suicide watch!!!! :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Where is Lebron? Man, I wonder when will he show up.

Today Kevin Durant is the best player in the NBA. Most clutch too.

OKC should win the title this year.

Let me make this very clear, I am NOT rooting for the Celtics to win. I'm rooting for the Heat to lose!!! :yess:

**** the Heat. **** LeFraud. **** the Celtics.

LAKERS for LIFE.

Back