NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Dallas team had heart though, the Heat have no heart.

Think about the absurdity of what your saying. 'Heart' equals dwade's shot to win gm 4 going in?! Pffff. Funny how much 'heart' he had in 06

Nobody in this thread knows squat about basketball... Including me. So let's stop prognosticating and making ridiculous blanket statements about how 'historic' some teams are or how little 'heart' others have... And just let things play out.

After all, Jordan's playoff record was less than stellar until he won it all. Phil Mickelson couldn't win the big one either. Neither could Peyton manning. Until they did.

lmao you're the only dunce these past 2 seasons who claimed the Heat were going to walk all over the NBA and shut a lot of haters up by winning a championship. Now you just want to "let things play out"? stfu and gtfo...

You may not know squat about basketball but my basketball iq is pretty damn high. Thanks :)

As far as Jordan's playoff record he was going up against teams better as a whole than what James is swing today in the east. Not to mention they could beat the hell out of you back in the day and he took a lot of abuse.

Well hey, at least he admits his ignorance. We knew it all along. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem, right?

Every NBA I've ever seen has wanted to take the last shot. The only NBA star I've ever seen be remotely afraid to take a final shot, and I'll be the first to admit this, is David Robinson, my most favorite NBA player (even more than Duncan if you can believe that).

But every NBA star I can remember has never wanted to defer. Except LeBron, the puss.

Think about the absurdity of what your saying. 'Heart' equals dwade's shot to win gm 4 going in?! Pffff. Funny how much 'heart' he had in 06

Nobody in this thread knows squat about basketball... Including me. So let's stop prognosticating and making ridiculous blanket statements about how 'historic' some teams are or how little 'heart' others have... And just let things play out.

After all, Jordan's playoff record was less than stellar until he won it all. Phil Mickelson couldn't win the big one either. Neither could Peyton manning. Until they did.

I played division one basketball and experienced march madness. Been studying the nba for 30 years. Stick to your videos games and stfu

You have? that's pretty cool.

kept the bench toasty warm. opposing teams like UNLV (larry johnson) would burst out in laughter when they walked into our gym. looked like a high school gymnasium. byron russell and lucious harris went on into the nba. my good friend chris tower (ironically 7 feet tall) played a career in portugal and was on the knicks preseason team a few times. i went on to become a playground legend. we had a great team and made some noise considering we were a bunch of nobodies at the time.

now back to your heat and wake bashing please.

But every NBA star I can remember has never wanted to defer. Except LeBron, the puss.
Well. . .I assume you are making an exception to traditional point guards who weren't supposed to be the guys to take the final shot, like a John Stockton (even though he had his share of clutch shots, it wasn't really his job to attempt and make them--he was supposed to put other guys in a position to take those shots).

I played division one basketball and experienced march madness. Been studying the nba for 30 years. Stick to your videos games and stfu

I tell you one thing that for certain you know nothing of... My life. Stick to your basketball expertise because the internet tough guy act is tired.

kept the bench toasty warm. opposing teams like UNLV (larry johnson) would burst out in laughter when they walked into our gym. looked like a high school gymnasium. byron russell and lucious harris went on into the nba. my good friend chris tower (ironically 7 feet tall) played a career in portugal and was on the knicks preseason team a few times. i went on to become a playground legend. we had a great team and made some noise considering we were a bunch of nobodies at the time.

now back to your heat and wake bashing please.

Even has a bench play must of been pretty sweet to experience that. I play ball myself, I'm nowhere near your level but I try to play at least once a week.

Back