NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl @ the Grizzlies, man you guys talked them up to be one of the best teams and they can't even beat a beat up clippers team full of injuries.

never said they were one of the best. said they have scarey talent. didnt really want to face them. those were tight games too. cp3 just happens to have a little kobe and mj in him. killer. should be a laker.

548284_382805288424911_100000863308015_1081849_926493_n.jpg

How sad is it that I had already forgotten they picked him up in the offseason. He was a complete non factor and waste of space this season.

I was so happy when we offload him from LAL. The guy had issues with the stupid reality show carp, the worst part was that he had the nerve to advertise it after losing the last game against the mavs.

I was happy when we traded him so he could take that circus of his somewhere else. He simply wasn't focusing on playing.

Him and J.J. Barea. Barea was the one who ran circles around the lakers during last years playoffs. They were'nt thinking when they let both Chandler and Barea go.

Dont know why they messed with a winning formula.

Baron Davis' injury: partial tear of patella tendon + complete ACL and MCL tear = goodbye NBA career

t9K6D.jpg

Check out the reaction of the Miami Heat:

faces.gif

Back