NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I WOULDNT MIND LOSING ONE MORE, YET i ALSO WOULDNT MIND KNOCKING THEM THE ____ OUT. PATHETIC FLOP BY DANILO. BRING ON THEM OKC _____ES.

*HIGH FIVES iRONlUNGS*

*HIGH FIVES ILL JEDI*

*HIGH FIVES SHATTERER*

*THROWS POO AT DENGER AND JSTEP*

*SHAKES WEINER AT WAKE*

*PONDERS IF THE BULLS WILL EVER RECOVER*

Kobe rape jokes never get old, :lecture

would be interesting to see Lakers vs OKC, neither team is very deep but they have 3 or 4 good players. I honestly don't know who to pick. But on bigger things, the Heat lost, so :hi5:

ugh...swept

not that i didn't see it coming

0 games left in our title defense

wasted a year of dirk's career

howard is staying in orlando

d will is now flirting with the idea of staying with the nets

all time backfire

go rangers

I WOULDNT MIND LOSING ONE MORE, YET i ALSO WOULDNT MIND KNOCKING THEM THE ____ OUT. PATHETIC FLOP BY DANILO. BRING ON THEM OKC _____ES.

*HIGH FIVES iRONlUNGS*

*HIGH FIVES ILL JEDI*

*HIGH FIVES SHATTERER*

*THROWS POO AT DENGER AND JSTEP*

*SHAKES WEINER AT WAKE*

Right back at cha'...:hi5:

Gallinari cost the Nuggets the game with his over exaggerated defending/flopping. Every time he went to the floor, someone was wide open, and they gave up 2 three pointers.

I'm a Lakers fan, so I'm okay with that :)

:pfft::lol

The one thing that bothers me is 2013/2014. With more than half the team off contract that season, everyone knew the Bulls would be looking for a trade this offseason.

That just got multiplied x1000 with Rose going down.

It's a 6-9 month recovery from the surgery. So it's not like he's gonna miss the entire season unless they find out something worse in surgery.

That would be the perfect cap to this season, wouldn't it?!?! :slap:lol

Gallinari cost the Nuggets the game with his over exaggerated defending/flopping. Every time he went to the floor, someone was wide open, and they gave up 2 three pointers.

I don't necessarily disagree with that.

But if his name was Pau Gasol or Manu Ginobli, or any of the respected Euros on respected teams, the calls would be made.

The guy ran into a perfectly legal screen and ended up in the floor lol

If you heard the people shouting there was a dude screaming at Pau "you should be ashamed of yourself" lol I guess they don't have replays in that arena?

Back