NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With Artest out 7 games, I can see a very real possibility the Lakers falling to the Grizz, Nuggets or Mavs....:clap:clap:clap

We'll be fine but when he gets back he's going to be all out of rhythm. I do think that the punishment is fair.

Last edited:
We'll be fine but when he gets back he's going to be all out of rhythm. I do think that the punishment is fair.

BS, if anything he got off lightly, he should of been out for 10 games or more, he elbowed someone like a madman for no reason. Even Shaq said he threw tons of elbows in his day but never one like that. Artest is a liability at this point, but hey the Lakers don't have a problem with thugs I guess, They have Bynum on their roster still after that act last year in the plays against JJ Barea. Another disgusting bush league display.

BS, if anything he got off lightly, he should of been out for 10 games or more, he elbowed someone like a madman for no reason. Even Shaq said he threw tons of elbows in his day but never one like that. Artest is a liability at this point, but hey the Lakers don't have a problem with thugs I guess, They have Bynum on their roster still after that act last year in the plays against JJ Barea. Another disgusting bush league display.

All I can say is..."it is, what is"...:dunno

Congrats to the Jazz for making the playoffs, not prepare to get destroyed by The Spurs in the first round....

(awaits replies saying the Spurs will get exposed by the Jazz and get swept)

I was hoping for a Suns-Grizz-Lakers or Mavs trip to the Finals to get some sweet revenge over the past seasons but I do think the Jazz will present a moderate challenge with Jefferson/Milllsap tandem...

Jazz will put up a fight no doubt, however, I have very little concern the Spurs won't make it to round two. Can't wait to see the Clippers and Grizzlies go at it.

Dayum this Spurs team is looking good. They beat the miserable Suns while scoring 110 pts without their big 3 unlike the Heat who could BARELY MUSTER 66 pts the other day.

See Heat fans, this is what a deep team really looks like :lecture

Dayum this Spurs team is looking good. They beat the miserable Suns while scoring 110 pts without their big 3 unlike the Heat who could BARELY MUSTER 66 pts the other day.

To be fair, they were playing the Celtics who actually know how to play defense unlike Phoenix. Still impressive though.

i hope the lakers blow 2 games against denver so we get artest for game 1 of okc. cant wait for that one.

also cant wait to lol at geeked up spurs fans soon

I'd worry about your own team. The thing is, you realize is the Lakers have no chance of doing anything these playoff's, so your focus is to wait for the Spurs to get eliminated so you can have something to look forward to. The thing is, the Spurs have already exceeded expectations, no one could of predicted that they would be the top west team again in fact some people even suggested they wouldn't make the playoff's(you). Basically, before the season even started a championship was out of the question, so basically even if the spurs don't go all the way I don't have to complain about because they did great this year. And I can at least say, my team didn't lose to the Wizards or Pistons.

Yep, I think most doubters have the spurs haven't really watched many games or just are being trolls, this Spurs team is legit and we have a great chance this year to beat any team. If we lose, we lose, but I don't know which team can beat us.

Meanwhile, Spurs will play Grizz in the 2nd round, revenge will be sweet :yess:

LA fans, have fun with OKC in the 2nd round! :wave :nana:

:lol

Back