NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
averaging a finals appearance every 2 years and winning one every three for the last 30 years will breed jealousy and hatred. :yess:

I could see why that would breed jealousy and envy in some...:) I guess with those of us that are Lakers fans feel that it's our birth right, and sense of entitlement that we celebrate a championship down Figueroa every few years...:lol

do tell...

if we stunk the last 30 years no one would bother to dislike us.

You're right no one would. Its how loud and annoying Laker fans, Yankee Fans, Cowboy Fans, Celtic fans, Stl Cardnial Fans, Bulls Fans, etc can get that make people not like these teams. Some people do it in fun to rib a friend or so but there are many that are just loud and annoying about it. Rubbing it in others faces because they feel "important" because they can say my team has done "x". These type of things are what make people not like teams IMO. I respect the tradition and winning of these teams I listed but some of their fans are really quite annoying.

If the Bulls can win it again this year I'll virtual high five with fellow Bulls fans in here for a day or so then move on. For me I don't personally operate the way some fans do by going out of my way to be a jerk. That's just not how I operate.

Lakers fans are pretty annoying. But they'd be lucky to get past The Nuggets in the first round so go....

Nuggets,
Spurs
Clippers and
Mavericks.

Thats who I want to win the first round series of each.

Lakers fans are pretty annoying. But they'd be lucky to get past The Nuggets in the first round so go....

Nuggets,
Spurs
Clippers and
Mavericks.

Thats who I want to win the first round series of each.

good luck with that, no surprise you want the easiest road to the finals for the Spurs.

teams that usually win it all are the ones that go through the toughest teams, and don't have the easiest road. Spurs are gonna have to go through Utah, Mem, OKC and Chi/Miami to win it all. That's gonna be a tough road.

Yep. Can't wait to see them do it. I'm fairly certain they'll be getting out of the West, the finals should be a challenge.

I think spurs have a much better chance at a 1st round exit my friend.

Lakers size is built to pound in the postseason.

And josh no virtual high fives for you. Just moving on.

I think spurs have a much better chance at a 1st round exit my friend.

Lakers size is built to pound in the postseason.

And josh no virtual high fives for you. Just moving on.

Do you just blindly hate the spurs or do you honestly think the Jazz have a chance? If you honestly think it I can't see why. I really can't.

I think the jazz have the same chance to beat the spurs as denver has to beat the Lakers. Little. To quote you, I can't see why. I don't hate the spurs. I respect the organization and coaching staff. I just don't see them leaving the west.

I think the jazz have the same chance to beat the spurs as denver has to beat the Lakers. Little. To quote you, I can't see why. I don't hate the spurs. I respect the organization and coaching staff. I just don't see them leaving the west.

I just want to see a Memphis-Spurs rematch in the second round and a Lakers-Thunder second round. Both those series should be great if they happen.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvaJY73c6BQ&feature=player_embedded"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvaJY73c6BQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I just want to see a Memphis-Spurs rematch in the second round and a Lakers-Thunder second round. Both those series should be great if they happen.

Yeah, that would b awesome. As a spurs fan I want retribution for last year. Depending on how those teams play in each series I think that will say alot about the potential West champ.

Back