NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rose is showing he doesnt have the dna of a bird, jordan, magic or kobe. talent is there but mentally a click away.

only time will tell. jordan wasn't the smartest player either when he first arrived. a ball-hog ego maniac. at least the ball hog part dropped off. :lol

imo, rose's biggest problem is he bulked up too much.
more muscles = more chances of getting hurt, especially in this shortened too-many-games in too-few-days of a season.

thats either funny math or you're dyslexic :)lol)

Noop Spurs are a better team.

1.they have a better record

2. they beat the thunder twice already

3. they are much deeper a team. The thunder has only been lead by Harden, Durant and Westbrook, The Spurs have like 8 different leading sorcerers on any given night.

4. they have a better coach

hence, Spurs > Thunder, any questions?

rose is showing he doesnt have the dna of a bird, jordan, magic or kobe. talent is there but mentally a click away.

One season with injuries and we're gonna rush to judgement? Jordan missed almost all of his second season, Kobe did the same thing, bird was hurt all the time, and magic I think had a season where he missed a bunch. I'll reserve judgement a little longer on if he has the make up or not. As far as mentally I think he's on par with them. He hates losing as much as those guys did it seems from everything I've seen.

Noop Spurs are a better team.

1.they have a better record

2. they beat the thunder twice already

3. they are much deeper a team. The thunder has only been lead by Harden, Durant and Westbrook, The Spurs have like 8 different leading sorcerers on any given night.

4. they have a better coach

hence, Spurs > Thunder, any questions?

Nobody is going to beat the Spurs with that many sorcerers at their disposal. How can anybody compete against all that magic.:lol

Once again the Spurs aren't winning the title. You Spurs fans are sipping on fools gold...:lol

I'm cautiously optimistic. The only team in the West that scares me is LA. I know the Spurs are capable of beating any of the other teams in a best of 7. They aren't the same team as last year.

I'm cautiously optimistic. The only team in the West that scares me is LA. I know the Spurs are capable of beating any of the other teams in a best of 7. They aren't the same team as last year.

I'm really hoping that we can hold on to the 3rd seed, so that we can meet in the 2nd Rd...:pray: Those pesky Clippers don't seem to want to lose.

I wouldn't bet the farm on it but I really think they have a great chance at winning it this year. I'm pretty sure they will be in the finals at least.

Good bounce back win after getting stomped for the Lakers.

Nobody is going to beat the Spurs with that many sorcerers at their disposal. How can anybody compete against all that magic.:lol

:rotfl

Smart man right here.

Found a pic of Duncan's Punisher knee brace. Never noticed it until the other night.
tim-duncan-knee-brace.jpg

Back