NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He has only missed 6 games. If he missed half the season and the stats were the same, I would agree, but 6 games out of 62 played isn't enough to make a statement like that.

You can qualify it as much as you like but facts are facts. I'll stand by my statement: statistically this season they are a better team without Kobe than with.

duncandunk.jpg

kobeshrug.jpg

:)

Can't wait! These guys really think the Spurs are going to make it to the NBA Finals...:lol

Now that's some funny **** there!

Lakers are better w/o Kobe... What are you smoking!

i don't care who makes it as long as the heat don't hoist the trophy

if the spurs beat the heat in the finals i would be so happy that i would kiss jstep right on the mouth

The Spurs may or may not make it the finals, either way acting like its's :lol worthy is just silly, they have as good a chance as OKC, if not better.

i don't care who makes it as long as the heat don't hoist the trophy

if the spurs beat the heat in the finals i would be so happy that i would kiss jstep right on the mouth

As long as you promise to call me afterwards, I'm all yours for the night...:love

What a B.S. quote by James from this article: https://www.nba.com/2012/news/04/18/heat-injuries.ap/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt2

"It's just how I am," James said Wednesday. "When I go on the floor, if I'm in uniform, I'm trying to play at the highest level. If I'm in uniform, I don't try to take minutes off or take games off when I can. ... I just want to be the best."

I wonder how he defines "play at the highest level", as he said that's what he does whenever he's in uniform. :rotfl
I want to effin' see you do that in the Playoffs & at crunchtime, you poser.

I find it funny how the MVP award would mean so much to LeBron. Sure, you would be clumped in with Magic and Bird, but they've won championships. LeBron hasn't even won one yet...:pfft: It would be nice, but umm I think that award honors and that trophy you get when you win a championship is better. :clap:lecture

You see Kobe wanting to have MVP honors? No way. Sure, he's been one once, but all he cares about is that 6th ring and winning that championship.

And I knew Kobe would want to play this weekend. There's no way he would miss a chance to go up against the Thunder on national televised television.

at least the bulls won. somebody needs to figure out wtf is up with rose this year

Something tells me it's still his back, but they're coming up with every injury under the sun to protect him a little.

We'll probably hear in the offseason that he's having surgery. :monkey2

Back