Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's smaller. I was wondering what BuffyGirl meant when she said she thought Kai's custom sculpt was 7". So I figured she mixed up 'Kai Studio' with 'Play Arts Kai'. Or maybe it's a typo? :dunno

Edit: BTW. Nice Drake collection you have there. The PF is sooooooooo cool.

Mixup I think... Well I googled 'Kai Studio'... does anyone know where you can get them and how much?... I vaguely recall a boarder saying the Joel and Ellie figures were incredibly expensive...

The PF is the bestest... :p ... makes the rest of my Drakes look like amateur hour in comparison... :lol

Also forgot it's $50 for the unpainted sculpt $130 for the regular clean painted sculpt, $140 for the weathered painted sculpt, and $145 for the damaged painted sculpt, and then the outfit is $56 shipping is ether $11 or $18 your chioce.

Nice avatar. I remember that :lol

finally got my hands on one of these (ex version too) for a pretty great price on ebay. Most folks in here know this already but it's really not a bad figure at all. glad to have it for only $130

Hey guys, are all the 1/6th Nathan Drakes sold out over on SSC?! Can't seem to locate him there.
Is it possible that they are all sold out though despite all the negative remarks of the poor quality of the figure?

Yes, the figure sold out during Spooktacular last year.

Back