Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks much better. :) You have a lot of talent, galactiboy! I might have to contact you if Sideshow ends up botching the Hoth Luke figure.

Now THAT'S what SSC should have given us the first time with Drake. Too bad those that got the figure have had to have this done to make it look great.

Great work on the Drake galactiboy!

1e614efc700b6987f06f67a65f18fe6e.jpg

I had to share this upgrade using the Chris Redfield (onesixthkit) head, it fits perfect to the ss body and works like a dream as Nathan Drake. Im so happy! Such a transformation. And the head and body skin tones match better :) Sorry for the poor quality lighting. Its a low cost head and well worth it

The likeness obviously isn't spot on as the head wasn't intended to be, but the quality and realism is worth it, plus it has a handsome face and dark spikey hair so im happy. Having played through the first 3 games I find drakes face changes over time, so my intention with this new head was to strike a balance, maybe even a much younger drake :) imho its the closest likeness from an unrelated mass produced head we can get. Anyway decide for yourselves

Received my repainted/modded head from galactiboy. My Drake is complete. Thanks again to gb for the amazing paint job. :rock

Amazing work Joseph! Thank you so much. My Drake is complete. :rock

Thanks man, I really appreciate it!

Wow, really looks nice man, good job and great work galactiboy.

It looks much better. :) You have a lot of talent, galactiboy! I might have to contact you if Sideshow ends up botching the Hoth Luke figure.

Now THAT'S what SSC should have given us the first time with Drake. Too bad those that got the figure have had to have this done to make it look great.

Great work on the Drake galactiboy!

Thanks everyone! I wish it didn't need to be done, but at least there was a way to help salvage this one :lol

If anyone needs it I am assembling one last run of these... so far I have 2 people on board, but I can take up to 5. After this I'm done though, I've repainted too many of these :lol

My Nathan Drake with Kai Studio head

Kai Studio superb :rock

10400011_844203592299912_4066550838097272044_n.jpg

10502144_844203655633239_2528954261263257766_n.jpg

The head is better, yes, but I thought Kai's was only like 7"? Am I mistaken?

I wasn't 100% thrilled with the one SSC gave us but still, I'm happy I'm one of the people who has it. The UC series means the absolute world to me. I'm that person who got the tight chest and could hardly breathe during the UC4 trailer because of my love for the series/characters. I'd much rather have what's out there, than not at all.

Are you talking about the Play Arts Kai toy?

The PAK one is much smaller...

Drakes.jpg

To be honest, it is a terrible, terrible figure... half the price of the Sideshow figure, and nowhere near as good (and the Sideshow figure isn't that great tbh, but it's the best thing we have, aside from the PFF)

Yeah the Play Arts Drake is kinda ugly, unlike the Play Arts Kratos :lol don't know why they goofed that badly on the head. But I sorta prefer it over SSC, at least as I knew what I was getting into.

The PAK one is much smaller
I know it's smaller. I was wondering what BuffyGirl meant when she said she thought Kai's custom sculpt was 7". So I figured she mixed up 'Kai Studio' with 'Play Arts Kai'. Or maybe it's a typo? :dunno

Edit: BTW. Nice Drake collection you have there. The PF is sooooooooo cool.

Back