Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to get Nolan North to sign my U3 stand at Planet Comicon in Kansas City last weekend!

U1.jpg

I was able to get Nolan North to sign my U3 stand at Planet Comicon in Kansas City last weekend!

View attachment 266195

absolutely awesome and im jealous, I wish i could get him to sign my PF. And for those on the fence about the uncharted PF let me just say this. I recently sold alot of my collection (xm magneto, xm wolverine, custom apocalypse PF and more)...and kept the drake premium format...

absolutely awesome and im jealous, I wish i could get him to sign my PF. And for those on the fence about the uncharted PF let me just say this. I recently sold alot of my collection (xm magneto, xm wolverine, custom apocalypse PF and more)...and kept the drake premium format...

It's a really great statue. I had hoped we'd get one for Uncharted 4. Nothing yet though.

I disagree, especially looking at their recent Heisenberg, Tyrion, and Ned. Only real flop I see so far is Jon's headsculpt, but no one can deny the tailoring and weathering is ace.

Heisenberg was the first thing to come to mind on how I think they're always off the mark and don't have good paint apps on humans. They make stellar mechs though. Although their Berserk line might make me change my tune on human sculpts they've done.

heads up if someone still wants a nathan drake i found him in stock here:

https://www.simplytoys.com.sg

i bought him myself a week ago from here he arrived today he worked out £120

he's a expensive birthday present to myself he's my first official sideshow doll (i have 2 fake leon kennedys hope to get an official re6 leon soon)

i did try a site called toy heroes a month ago they claimed he was instock a day later said they only had a custom and that his head alone worked out the same price which was a total lie as you can get the full custom for £40 on ebay.

Nice work, Mipacs! I have the set, but I haven't been able to work on it yet. The tailoring is superb, and the boots and belt are very nice. The head is serviceable but not outstanding but at the price, I think it's a fantastic deal.

Hello everyone, would like to share my custom 1/6 uncharted 4 figure, hope you like it.

View attachment 289029

View attachment 289030

View attachment 289031

View attachment 289032

View attachment 289033

View attachment 289034

View attachment 289035

It was the first job of a close friend who is starting in the business of customizing, all details regarding the figure on the video description:

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Custom 1/6 Figure

Items used to reach the result:

- Headsculpt, Shirt, Pants, Belt, Shoes and Holster (with Pistol) from OneSixthKit (www.onesixthkit.com):
Headsculpt remained the same as in stock, Shirt, Pants and Shoes were repainted to reach color accuracy and weathering to suit the face and in-game looks, Belt and Holster remained the same;

- Flashlight Normandy WW2:
Found along eBay, very rare and suits perfectly the one in-game;

- Rope and Hook:
Rope was custom made, did a small adaptation to the Hook. This Hook comes with a Pistol from John Connor figure (there are a few in eBay yet);

- Back Pouch and Piercing Tool:
100% custom made, epoxi along with painting and weathering;

- Snake Plisken Sideshow Body:
Bulked enough to look proportional to the head, had to adapt feet pegs and the neck (neck was too fat);

- Watch:
Found on eBay, looks very similar to the one in the game;

- Wedding Ring Silver:
Used epoxi to develop, same color and position as seen in the game.

Awesome work, seriously considering that set. Anyone else have it, thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi I like to share my custom drake head, i made only little modifications, the eyes repaint (and a little modellation of the eyes hole), adjust the jaw and darker the hair,
I am very satisfied with the result and I hope that you will like

sidesho drake confronto FINALE.jpg

So I tried to attempt the modding of the face following what some of you had posted and it does look better as far as thinning the cheek line's down but the eyes.... the damn eyes look like crap now =( I am almost feeling obligated to find another one and just replacing the ugly ass head or trying to find someone who has a nice custom mold/sculpt that is pre-painted to sell. I think I bit off more than I could chew, normally I can handle little things like broken belts/pouches but this was a bit out of my field that I am familiar with and I totally felt like I botched it.

Back