Natedog's figure bashes and customs - Deathstar Diorama=Complete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Natedog's figure bashes and customs

Natedog, that's an impressive collection you've got there. Lot's of effort put into each one yielding amazing improvements!!! I am glad to see the hasbro x-wing helm can be successfully modded. So much good stuff!!!

There is some nice work going on in here. I especially like Hoth Luke Jango. :)

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Here's my Tusken Raider I just finished.
The head is a repainted Hasbro
The hands are Fireman gloves
The sash around the waste is also Hasbro
Everything else is custom made from scratch.

Nice work Nate. What did you use for the collar on the jacket? Did you just kitbash the Hasbro Hoth Luke jacket? It looks great. :)

Thanks everyone!
Chakaman - yes its the collar from the hasbro hoth luke vest.

I have a couple more figures in the pipeline as well as something a little different! Stay tuned!

I have a couple more figures in the pipeline as well as something a little different! Stay tuned!

Great stuff here Nate...gonna have to try the fake snow tips. Looking forward to your updates. Looks like you got a lot of time on your hands since the Senators are on Olympic break. :lol

Here's my latest: Jango Fett

Everything is from the Hasbro kit and has been tweaked, painted. THe head sculpt is quite good.

Enjoy!

P.S. - Ignore the Q-Tip :slap

How it all started:

After a repaint:

Final:

Wow, you're right! The head sculpt IS good! Great work on the repaint!

Nice work . I've also had Jango on the back-burner while I find a suitable body , as I think the tailoring of Hasbro's outfit sits a little large on the bodies I've tried out so far , what did you use ? Great work on the X-Wing Luke , especially on making the Hasbro helmet look so bloody good ! I spent AGES modifying the Tomy version and wasn't satisfied with the results , so my pilot Luke is languishing in the "Box Of Shame " !

Thanks! The x-wing helmet took some work and I wasn't sure if it would turn out, but I think it looks pretty good too. For Jango I used a TTM19 knockoff. I like them.

DENGAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!! I actually finished him a while ago. I was waiting for his MG-42, which came in today!

Awesome ! Mines now on hold 'till I get that headsculpt ! Could I ask where you got the Mg42 ?

Awesome ! Mines now on hold 'till I get that headsculpt ! Could I ask where you got the Mg42 ?

Yes, its a great sculpt. I screwed up the scar and decided to make it a fresh wound instead. I got the mg42 from ebay. Took a month to get here from China.

Recipie:

BODY: TTM19 knowckoff
HEAD: EODMU-11
Armor: Hasbro trimmed/modified/repainted
Jumpsuit: Hasbro with foam removed
Head wraps: Custommade balaclava and cotton strips.
Weapons: Custommade DL-21 pistol and holster, Dragon MG-42
Backpack: Hasbro repainted with the addition of a soft bedroll.
Hands: BBI gloved hands with guantlets glued on.
Belt: Custom made using ribbon and styrene.
Pouches: Custom made
Boots: Hasbro with the backs cut open and the original straps ground off. Then replaced straps with cotton strips.

That is a badass Dengar, nice work! :rock

Back