Natedog's figure bashes and customs - Deathstar Diorama=Complete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Natedog's figure bashes and customs

Han Hoth Gear: I plan to swap out the goggles for more accurate ones soon. THe hood needs tweaking too. Its too big.

Last edited:

Here's my latest: Jango Fett

Everything is from the Hasbro kit and has been tweaked, painted. THe head sculpt is quite good.

Enjoy!

P.S. - Ignore the Q-Tip :slap

How it all started:

After a repaint:

Final:

She looks great, nice job. Really good considering its your first custom built from scratch. :)

Your snowtrooper looks awesome, and waaay better than Sideshows 1:6 scale snowtrooper

She looks great, nice job. Really good considering its your first custom built from scratch. :)

Thanks man, I got a tip or two from your looking at your customs!

GnomeRage said:
Your snowtrooper looks awesome, and waaay better than Sideshows 1:6 scale snowtrooper

I wouldn't go that far, but thanks!

Thanks man, I got a tip or two from your looking at your customs!

I wouldn't go that far, but thanks!

I would! no joke, I was so pumped for SS's snowtrooper, and was disappointed, yours looks waaay better, Id buy it if I didnt PO two more clones after seeing SS's snowtrooper.

Finally figured out Obi-wan's Lightsaber! I replaced the choke with a piece of brass tubing then another wider piece in the middle, then just painted the top half black. The brass finish is nice. Used thinner wires this time (30AWG). The bigger, middle part is flat and doesn't have the tiny flange but I'm happy with it.

Enjoy!

Those look sweet buddy. Glad you figured out his hilt. I know some don't like the cathodes because of the tip, but I think they add so much. Great job!

Why oh why do I have two left hands? Still hoping someone comes on here who can make these for reasonable prices.

Yea id like a few of these also.

Finally finished my Snowspeeder Luke...well almost. Just need to do some weathering, a snow base and give him a Cathode saber. Oh and I'm missing his communicator for his left wrist...if anyone wants to help me out :)

Here's my recipie:

Head: Recast of an old Hasbro head (I believe) I got off ebay. You've probably seen them around
Body: TTM22- My 1st one. They are nice but not worth the $$$$$ in my opinion.
Boots: Hot Toys DX-07 - painted the straps white
Gloves: Was originally going to use the ZCW work gloves but they were huge so I removed the cuff and glued it onto some generic BBI gloves and repained.
Flightsuit: Hasbro
Flac vest: Purchased from Spiderouge and added the rivets on the straps - THANKS!
Harness: Purchased from Spiderouge and tightened up a bit. THANKS!
Jacket: Sideshow Yavin Luke - cut down the ape arms and reworked it a bit then painted orange. Added collar from hasbro Hoth Luke vest and Glued on Hasbro insignia.
Belt and weapons: DX-07
Helmet: Hasbro - cut in half and trimed to make it more to scale. Repainted middle added some weathering. Made the chin cup out of Sculpy and glued some elastic for the strap.
Scull cap: Fireman balaclava with chin portion cut off
Chest Piece: Hasbro repainted with correct button colors. Replaced the straps with thinner ones.
No undies :)
I think thats it...

Back