Naruto - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they'd ****ing release the statue already they said it was out but it's i nowhere in sight.

Finally got my hands on the CC exclusive Naruto by Gecco. Many thanks to Chockles! :clap

Ok, thoughts about the statue:

*** man this thing is awesome!

Love the pose and cape, box looks good, plastic trays secure the statue really well.
The quality that really sells it is the paintwork though. It is really well done, flawless application. Face is spot on and that is a first for me in Anime statues.

No way I am passing on the 'normal' Naruto now and really looking forward to Ka kashi (my fav character).

Love the photos man, especially the last one with the close up shot. This figure makes me sad and happy and the same time. I was unhappy because I had to queue up over 6 hours to purchase this at a local event. Yet once I had it in hand, its probably the best representation of Naruto that I can think of.

Im with you, cant miss out from this line. For those that preordered the normal Naruto, those should be out. I had mine since last month already. Though Ive been lazy to take him out of the box. I hope everyone gets theirs soon and hope Gecco will announce something as well.

Its been nice chatting with you egel. Have fun with the figure and take great care of it.

I wish they'd ****ing release the statue already they said it was out but it's i nowhere in sight.

Hmm, I planned on buying this on Ebay. In the description they mention the statue is in stock, guess that is incorrect.

Love the photos man, especially the last one with the close up shot. This figure makes me sad and happy and the same time. I was unhappy because I had to queue up over 6 hours to purchase this at a local event. Yet once I had it in hand, its probably the best representation of Naruto that I can think of.

Im with you, cant miss out from this line. For those that preordered the normal Naruto, those should be out. I had mine since last month already. Though Ive been lazy to take him out of the box. I hope everyone gets theirs soon and hope Gecco will announce something as well.

Its been nice chatting with you egel. Have fun with the figure and take great care of it.

Not too worry, I will be super-careful. Its way too nice to risk anything. The close-up is my fav shot too. If they can keep up this quality, having several pieces together will look awesome.

I'm not surprised this is no where to be found locally at my local retailers. Since none of them had setup preorders for it. Seemed only one place had it and that's where I got it from. I had to ask them cos their preorder list was well hidden from display. I had a feeling they may stock in Gecco items, since they handled Sentinal products. Lucky me or I will be upset.

For future reference maybe it's best to get directly from their website or official channels. I still think their distribution channels aren't fully setup yet. I will attend the toysoul show next week. Perhaps they have something new to show. I'll post some pics here if I see any naruto related.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know that last naruto movie figures are coming soon but I really wanted the gecco naruto in time for Christmas but looks like that's not happening

I know that last naruto movie figures are coming soon but I really wanted the gecco naruto in time for Christmas but looks like that's not happening

Where did you here gecco releasing last movie naruto figures? As far as I know they only have k@kashi as next in line.

Ah yes. Saw these awhile back. Probs skip megahouse stuff. I used to like them but after seeing gecco. It's on another level.
I'll give it a chance. Have to see them up close and if they are in 1/6 scale first.

Bandai recently released some smaller plastic figures around 6-7 inches tall based on the last movie. Consisted of naruto and hinada. They are fixed on a triangular base and once the bases are placed together, they look like they are on a back to back action pose. Previous characters were released before so im sure you know which ones I'm talking about.

Ah yes. Saw these awhile back. Probs skip megahouse stuff. I used to like them but after seeing gecco. It's on another level.
I'll give it a chance. Have to see them up close and if they are in 1/6 scale first.

Bandai recently released some smaller plastic figures around 6-7 inches tall based on the last movie. Consisted of naruto and hinada. They are fixed on a triangular base and once the bases are placed together, they look like they are on a back to back action pose. Previous characters were released before so im sure you know which ones I'm talking about.

Ah yes we got jump festa this weekend and also another toy festival is coming so we may see some good previews there

Gecco didn't show any new Naruto collectibles at this years Toy Soul event in HK.

They were concentrating on their metal gear solid stuff.

However they did display both the released naruto figures and a little poster of the next figure in line. K@kashi. It's the same one they showed on their Facebook before.

Hence I didn't really take any pics this time.

Hmm that's it really.

boom.

10923707_769434016464467_4516090950128385283_o.jpg

10903906_769433996464469_7118385360109672667_o.jpg

10900028_769433963131139_748391159322371809_o.jpg

10915000_769434046464464_6842250048560618321_o.jpg

This looks great. Just waiting for Gaara to release. Such a long time:/

Back