Naruto - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it in scale with medicom?

Ok lets get some facts out of the way. First of all I do not own the Medicom Naruto or Sasuke figures, which is so sad and I hope one day they release a 2.0 or something. Secondly, if I am correct, those were not in correct scale at all anyways. This is quite common with alot of the Medicom RAH figures.

With this Inflames version, he stands just the same as a normal 30cm tall figure, example Medicom Link, or your general standard Hottoys figures. So if you say if he is in scale with Medicom Naruto and Sasuke, then that would be a yes. All exactly the same height which in the Anime world is not true.

Hope that makes sense and answers your question.

Thats a good point though. Is there some sort of visual height chart guide out there? Would be interesting to see how Gaara stands next to ****shi when that is released.

In shippuden I think naruto is taller. My medicom naruto is a bit taller aswell.

This is what I found from that link I provided. Im guessing its true.

These are for the Shippuden series:-

Naruto Uzumaki -166 cm(5'5'') , 50.9 kg(112lb)
Sasuke Uchiha -168 cm(5'6'') , 52.2 kg(115lb)
Gaara - 166.1 cm(5'5'') , 50.9 kg(112lb)

So in 1/6th scale, I dont think it would visably make much difference.

K@kashi however is:-

****shi Hatake - 181 cm (5'11'') , 67.5 kg(149lb)

Face looks a bit different, but it still looks okay.

DSC08764.jpg

DSC08848.jpg

Ah those are from that French company tsume. They do make some interesting statues and figures however all of them have weird facial sculpts.

I'm sticking with Gecco. Best representation imo. Also at 1:6 scaled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the Gecco statues, but haven't pre ordered any Naruto statues from them. I have pre ordered one of their Metal Gear statues though.

I like the Gecco statues, but haven't pre ordered any Naruto statues from them. I have pre ordered one of their Metal Gear statues though.

Ah the Raiden one that just came out? That is very good looking.

Yeah they released two Narutos so far. They are working on a k@kashi right now. Can't wait for the painted reveals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No not Raiden. I'm thinking the HT figure will be the Raiden I want. I pre ordered Snake.

The way the Gecco Naruto statues interact is pretty cool. I'm curious to see if Sakura (if made) will interact with Naruto & K@kashi as well.

No not Raiden. I'm thinking the HT figure will be the Raiden I want. I pre ordered Snake.

The way the Gecco Naruto statues interact is pretty cool. I'm curious to see if Sakura (if made) will interact with Naruto & K@kashi as well.

Fair play. I would go for the Raiden from Hot toys too. The snake statue is nice as well.

Yeah I love the ability to swap heads, hands and feet, plus K@kashi with his hand on Narutos shoulders just like the manga/anime. If these sell well, Im sure they would complete team 7 and hopefully do more, but dont want to think too far ahead now. lol

Even if I wanted them, I don't know where I'd buy them from, since there was no option to ship to where I live at that link.

Back