Naruto - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's a good online store to purchase Inflames figures from for the U.S.? I don't think BBTS sells them.

I'm still waiting Madara and Shika from Tsume. It's been 1 year. Damn.

Where to buy the two inflames x red Naruto figures? I haven't seen them anywhere in HK.

SHF Sasuke just came out in HK today. Picked it up but havent had chance to open it yet. Hope you all get yours soon and please hurry and announce Rock Lee next. We all know who it is already!

b214156f1dd788f3a742aa070a66aaac.jpg

f82460d8b1210b4fe1a3d883093ca079.jpg

819fe093692b32fd85163539414f16d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very true and i like it way better then the medicom version. IDk why but anime figures just dont look so good in 1/6 the best looking one ive seen is that redflames ****shi but even then im sure the statues will knock it out of the water, and this is coming from someone who collects figuarts and hot toys.

very true and i like it way better then the medicom version. IDk why but anime figures just dont look so good in 1/6 the best looking one ive seen is that redflames ****shi but even then im sure the statues will knock it out of the water, and this is coming from someone who collects figuarts and hot toys.

I'm getting all Geccos for sure. Very impressed with the sdcc and normal editions of Naruto. I missed out on the medicoms though they weren't that bad. Too expensive to get them now. Def getting the gaara and k@kashi from inflames just because no one else does 1:6 articulated figures and they looked more than acceptable and affordable as well.

Hey everyone. The inflames Gaara just came out in HK today. Hopefully I get a call tomorrow to pick mine up. Fingers cross this turns out good. I'm excited for this. Hope this means everyone will get theirs soon as well.

I was in town today hoping that I could pick up my Ninja Storm 1/6 Gaara figure, but sadly my local retailer didnt get theirs instock in time. I however saw another retailer that got theirs in. They did not have any example on display but what I saw of the brown shipper box was interesting. It had the patterns from Gaara's Beast mode all over the box. That was a really cool idea. Hope the design continues throughout the rest of the packaging inside.

Back