Naruto - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it, but 1, or 1 of each might be enough for me if I decide to buy. Multiple displays on this one is for the rich kids :lol

I'm pretty happy it's in the 30cm range. Nicely sized collectible. Plus, a bunch of Naruto collectibles to me are let down by the faces, so it's cool to see improvements there.

Give me Rock Lee & Minato already :lol

Haha if they were articulated then multiples would have been better. Just feels weird to have the same leg poses. Lol

Just the one it is then. I like it 1:6 so it blends in well with my other collection.
Agree about the faces. I got the shf naruto and it's not bad but not as good as the prototype. Slight let down after all the wait. I'm still debating if I want sasuke.

I'll be happy to take anyone else than the ones from team 7. Gaara for example.

If they make an impressive Sasuke/Sakura/K@kashi, then cool, but don't leave peeps hanging after that :lol

That's why I like what Tsume are doing. Their Naruto collectibles look nice, & they are doing characters that rarely, if ever, get done right. But again, pricing on those, for such small figures, seem pricey as well.

As for the SHF Naruto, I still like it, but the faces are weak. If it didn't have the yelling face, it might be really disappointing. Seeing the Sasuke SHF, I'm not sure if I want to get into the line anymore.

Totally agree. Need more characters!!! Look at how many One Piece gets!!!

The ones from Tsume are very very good. I just dont like the small scale. Though their larger ones are impressive, I dont want to start a new line of statues or 1/4 stuff. Man, the way things are going with the shf sasuke being an online edition and costing more than naruto for little else, I dread this will be the last of it!

Naruto is popular as hell, but where is the love for it. If the shf naruto becomes super cheap, I will army build that one! from a distance it will be pretty epic. lol

I totally forgot. Gecco ARE doing a K@kashi!!!

https://www.tomopop.com/post_gallery_one_photo.phtml?post_key=35165&photo_key=204999
https://itakon.it/forum/showthread.php?11151-Gecco-****shi-Hatake

IMG_9973-noscale.jpg
235830.jpg

Omg why is it always freaking ****shi they do? Why cant it ever be more members from team seven or sakura. Jeez enough with the kakshi figures

Omg why is it always freaking ****shi they do? Why cant it ever be more members from team seven or sakura. Jeez enough with the kakshi figures

I hear you. I'm sure they will do the rest of team seven after k@kashi. Unless I'm wrong. Lol

The way k@kashi can put his arm around Naruto's shoulders means Gecco might be going for a whole team group together at least. Would be strange to see just those two there like that.

The way k@kashi can put his arm around Naruto's shoulders means Gecco might be going for a whole team group together at least.
I didn't even catch that. Nice. That simple interaction add on might have made the line a bit more interesting to me.

K@kashi does seem like a pretty popular choice for toy companies. There actually were a couple I liked, but passed on. This MegaHouse one being one of them.

FIG-IPN-6564_10.jpg

FIG-IPN-6564_17.jpg

I didn't even catch that. Nice. That simple interaction add on might have made the line a bit more interesting to me.

K@kashi does seem like a pretty popular choice for toy companies. There actually were a couple I liked, but passed on. This MegaHouse one being one of them.

FIG-IPN-6564_10.jpg

FIG-IPN-6564_17.jpg

Just to add that both K@kashi's arms are removable so if Gecco wanted, they could have him arms around all team 7. Lol

As for the GEM series. They looked great in photos but up close. The paint jobs are poor and I hate that scale. 1/8.

They weren't good? Good thing I passed on them I guess. As for scale, I don't mind, as long as it looks cool to me.

They weren't good? Good thing I passed on them I guess. As for scale, I don't mind, as long as it looks cool to me.

Haha to me I didn't like it but to you or anyone else I'm sure a few will disagree.

Oh well. It will be a way off before we get that K@akashi. November is the release month for the Naruto one. Won't be long till then. Lol.

20140726_160858_Richtone(HDR).jpg20140726_160910_Richtone(HDR).jpg
Whoah these figures look amazing I love Naruto just never collected figures or statues before but I do want to start. I will probably have to save a bit based on the price points you guys are posting. All I have so far is a S.H.Figuarts Naruto figure I picked up at my first Comic Con.

Nice. I went & checked the online store that Gecco said those were going to be available from, but it was sold out.

Thanks. I'm still hesitant about buying though. I might see if the regular releases & gets a price drop :lol

Thanks. I'm still hesitant about buying though. I might see if the regular releases & gets a price drop :lol

Price drop for these Geccos are unlikely. Buy whichever one you like. I got this special edition. Looking forward to the normal edition come this November.

I like both, but that's around $300, & I haven't even factored in shipping yet. I guess I'm hesitant because of the price point (of even 1), & starting another line. I feel a bunch of things I'm pre ordering get price drops a little bit after release, then when/if they sell out, the prices go up again. Might see if I can hit that sweet spot after release to get a deal. I also want to see at least one more character in the line, & see if they can interact with Naruto & K@kashi. It's the whole idea of having them interact with each other that appeals to me. On their own, I think I can pass, even though I like them.

Back