Naruto - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like both, but that's around $300, & I haven't even factored in shipping yet. I guess I'm hesitant because of the price point (of even 1), & starting another line. I feel a bunch of things I'm pre ordering get price drops a little bit after release, then when/if they sell out, the prices go up again. Might see if I can hit that sweet spot after release to get a deal. I also want to see at least one more character in the line, & see if they can interact with Naruto & K@kashi. It's the whole idea of having them interact with each other that appeals to me. On their own, I think I can pass, even though I like them.

Yeah. These are some of the more expensive naruto figures out there. It took me a while to decide to get this. I like the 1/6 scale and the interaction as well. I hope they will continue but since k@kashi isn't fully painted up yet. I got a feeling they won't reveal anything at all until naruto is out for sale and see how the sales go. The good thing I also like about the Geccos are the faces and expressions are spot on and exactly what I wanted it to be. It's a good representation of the anime.

Yeah. These are some of the more expensive naruto figures out there. It took me a while to decide to get this. I like the 1/6 scale and the interaction as well. I hope they will continue but since k@kashi isn't fully painted up yet. I got a feeling they won't reveal anything at all until naruto is out for sale and see how the sales go. The good thing I also like about the Geccos are the faces and expressions are spot on and exactly what I wanted it to be. It's a good representation of the anime.

Just for your info. Found this on FB.
Apparently there are only 200 made worldwide for the exclusive version. 100 allocated for Asia region and the remaining ones for US region.

That's pretty limited. Seems like if you really want it, buy now or face the consequences of trying to find one later on, at inflated prices. Good thing there's the regular version.

28vunbb.jpg

is this a variant figure?

Had these since they came out but figured i'd post them up. Have Itachi paid off ready to come next year.

Tsume HQS Naruto "The Summoning of Gamakichi"

20130328144333-6ec61219_zpsd2c96223.jpg

20130328144334-f16c0d14_zpsd3ce3b9b.jpg

20130328144337-bfc5b1d1_zps1fea2162.jpg

20130328144335-bf060b21_zps70053863.jpg

20130328144345-bc7bb64f_zps2d7ddad0.jpg

20130328144347-b7e170ae_zps5625f3b9.jpg

20130328144329-518bb3ef_zpse655815b.jpg

I really want the naruto frog statue but i wouldnt know where to put it. Also I'm gonna wait and see how many more naruto statues come out.

I really want the naruto frog statue but i wouldnt know where to put it. Also I'm gonna wait and see how many more naruto statues come out.

Toad not Frog ;) I hope they don't stop, they are some of the best statues about and i want so much more from them yet! Risky waiting for them to make more because prices will probably only go up.

I'd get Naruto now you won't be dissappointed even if you don't buy another one from them.

Product name: ****shi Hatake 1/6 scale PVC statue
Sculptor: Shin Tanabe
Release: Spring 2015

https://gecco.co.jp/news/?p=217

Raikiri is his signature Jutsu, Glow with LED.
Reading the book “Icha Icha Tactics”
Great display with his trainee, Naruto!
Interchangeable heads (3 types)

kakashi13.jpg
kakashi22.jpg
kakashi32.jpg
kakashi46.jpg
kakashi55.jpg
kakashi65.jpg

K@kashi looks nice. The posing options are cool. I'm guessing it's going to be that much more impressive painted. The LED also sounds interesting.

Hopefully we get some sasuke and sakura statues that are in scale with these guys

Guys, show Gecco your support! They just got a facebook account setup.

https://www.facebook.com/GeccoCorpJP

They even have some work in progress shots for K@kashi. Looks really good. They also mentioned they will continue this line after him. So get your questions sent to them and let them continue further with this line! :)

Back