Narin question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

averagejo

Super Freak
Reaction score
What does Narin cast his Predator figures in?

I'm bidding on one right now. The seller swears its authentic but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
All mine have the bases signed by Narin and have been in an orange coloured resin.

Ive had some from Predastore which were sculpted by Narin but came in white resin and weren't signed.

Thanks for the reply. This one does not have a base but is in orangy yellow resin.I just wanted to know before I up my bid to secure this.

Orange/yellow is the colour of the resin kits ive bought direct from Narin. Ive had four of his later kits so cant vouch for the earlier stuff.
Pm Heavymetalspike or ask over on the clubhouse forum to be 100%

Orange/yellow is the colour of the resin kits ive bought direct from Narin. Ive had four of his later kits so cant vouch for the earlier stuff.
Pm Heavymetalspike or ask over on the clubhouse forum to be 100%

Well I pmed HMS twice and he did not reply so I'll just show a photo.

20kaww5.jpg

Everything seems to fit well, the details are sharp and its a
weird light orangey yellow resin. Like I said, the seller said it was authentic Narin but w/o the base. :huh:

blog_alternativehunter_02.jpg

It looks like u will have fun either way. There no way to tell unless u get narin to tell u. The resin can be any color, they sell it in all different colors. I bought a cast from Apikitt and it was that color. Check the seller if he has more , it should be unlikely

I emailed the man himself. He replied and told me what to look for to determine if its original...and it is! :banana
I'm buying Death Warrior from him in a couple weeks and he generously offered to send a replacement base for my hunter with my DW.
He's awesome!! :blissy

Back