• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Narin Bio Mask w/ Lazers and base!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chargersfan57

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey fellow freaks.

An unexpected family emergency has come up and I am forced to sell my Narin Bio Mask. :monkey2

I purchased it about 3 weeks ago. It has been installed with heavy-duty velcro on the back of the mask so that it could attach to the base.

I also upgraded from the leds to lasers.

I really would have liked to have kept it, but it must be sacrificed

Here is the link to the ebay auction:

https://https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110420943068

Item: 110418518196
Ebay Id: noah6499

Currently I have the Mask at a buy-it-now of $500.00 with a starting bid of $465.00

If a fellow freak buys it I will drop the price to $450.00 plus S/H

I would love this to go to someone who really wants it in their collection.:duff

Pic:
!B(spQ-Q!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-CQEkJ5gdrdhBKdod)w1og~~_35.JPG
]

Last edited:
Man that is the most gorgeous mask Ive ever seen! You should put Predator in the title for your auction, probably get more hits with that.

My son's name is Noah! Good Luck with your sale!

Man that is the most gorgeous mask Ive ever seen! You should put Predator in the title for your auction, probably get more hits with that.

My son's name is Noah! Good Luck with your sale!

Thanks man. Yeah it really is a beautiful mask, makes it really hard to do this.

BTW, Tell your son he has an AWESOME name! :D

as jstep13 said, you SHOULD put 'PREDATOR' in the title, that is what people usually search for, and you will get many more hits on your auction...

Bummer you have to sell it. Good luck with the sale. This is an awesome piece!!! And the price is really good too.

OMG! I've always wanted one of these. That is the most amazing 1:1 bio ever created!!! Damn that price tag and I just bought a Endoskull last week so I am so broke right now! Good luck on your sale. Dammit!

Back